• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Sydney Uni lectures (1 Viewer)

piggy bank

HSC
if anyone is going to the sydney uni lecture on sunday please feel free to post ur notes, save us from having to go there ourselves.

thanks

P

pLuvia

Only problem is people pay to go, and some aren't willing to just give away free notes

Note: There is already a thread about this USYD lecture here

Riviet

HSC
N/A
It is probably best not to post up any notes as you might be infringing copyright laws.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
piggy bank said:
if anyone is going to the sydney uni lecture on sunday please feel free to post ur notes, save us from having to go there ourselves.

thanks
i have my notes for english and modern history from the edassist lectures which were in the holidays. if you want them i can post them up.

piggy bank

HSC
Thanks guys, hopeles5ly if you could please post your notes for english please

Blue View

HSC
Hey Piggy Bank, I was wondering if you please forward those notes to me as well please? I am so stuck for English!!

If you do Business or Legal I would be quite happy to send you some of my resource material as I am placing first in both of these subjects!!

piggy bank

HSC
How you doin Blue View? look i'd love to give you the notes that hopeles5ly said he was goin to send me but he's tryin to be a hero, thats the second time he said he was goin to post he's note but neva did.

p.s i do business studs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)