Sydney Uni Live!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

lala2

Banned
HSC
I've just been accepted to volunteer on the pharmacy stall :D so what about you guys? Are any of you volunteering on the actual day, running behind the scenes, or had a part in managing whatever? Looking forward to it, should be a great day--in particular, seeing all these scared Year 12's (I imagine) mwahaha....

lala2

Banned
HSC
grk_styl said:
I'll probably go with my boyfriend. But I'm not volunteering for anything. My degree doesn't run anymore so I can't really advice anyone about it haha
How come you're still in it? Did they just close it off to future years?

stazi said:
I'll be making posters for it
What sort of posters?

hiphophooray123 said:
ill be giving people the wrong directions if they ask me.
lol

dora_18

HSC
ill be giving people the wrong directions if they ask me.
hehe..i take pleasure in that too

and i'll prob be doing someone @ carslaw toilets....most likely brogan

dora_18

HSC
yeah, ill definitely settle for that
deal.

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
i'll be there, most likely in the science rd info stall, thats where i usually am. I'm useful for directions, general advice, and more specific info on Vet, Ag and animal bioscience.

I may also be found in the back of lecture theatres counting attendance, attending to parents who managed to sprain their ankles, carting around boxes of brochures and fighting my may through the crowds to get to the lunch room before all the good sandwiches go!

Come along if you are at all interested in coming to Sydney Uni, its a great day, and you can get all the information you need on whatever course you are interested in, while soaking up the university ambience, and laughing at your friends who want to go to UTS because our campus is so beautiful!

tlodg

HSC
N/A
has anyone volunteered for careers day before?
What's it like?
and how come there are separate application forms.....one for girls one for guys?

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
I'll be around in a No Limit shirt, just like last year.

andy_wood

Shire resident
HSC
I'm currently in year 12 and debating as to whether to get out of work to go to sydney uni live.

Atm im pretty desperate for cash but I'm pretty keen to study physio at sydney next year. I already know a reasonable amount about the course so is it still worth me going??

It would be helpful to have a look around the campus but if im studying physio ill be at cumberland so that dusnt really help me duz it...Any suggestions????

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
tlodg said:
has anyone volunteered for careers day before?
What's it like?
and how come there are separate application forms.....one for girls one for guys?
I'm volunteering this year for Careers Day for Girls (on Friday), so I'll be able to tell you then how it is. They're still looking for volunteers for the boys one as far as I know. They say that they're separate because girls/guys concentrate more and participate better separately (also eliminates gender stereotypes etc.)...

jaydot

HSC
The bloody site with the program is down, now i dont know when/where to go cause ill be going to UTS as well. fuck oath.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)