Sydney Uni Live! (1 Viewer)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
wtf why'd they use state squad members? why not use people actually at usyd lol? i'm guessing grammar guy was sam molloy?
uhm, cause it was high school students vs uni students.....

i think his name was sam yeah.

Ahh, my hopes for a second year law transfer were dashed a while ago too...'twas a bitch.
nahh they weren't dashed, i just asked about it and he said, 'oh it just says you have to go exceptionally well in first year, so i wouldn't bother', not in so many words but i don't remember exactly. i was like well of course i'll try what kind of crap is that?!

but he also, when i said i was worried that my marks wouldn't be high enough, said that i can do b sci, with atar of like 82. and i was like, look, when i say my marks won't be high enough, i mean falling just short, not twenty below the cutoff. do i look stupid to you?!

edit; bellman, don't answer that question. especially after my last mx2 efforts. haha.

Last edited:

johony

HSC
look, when i say my marks won't be high enough, i mean falling just short, not twenty below the cutoff. do i look stupid to you?!
it's because you're white and live in the shire :/

bell531

Member's Member 2008
HSC
N/A
do i look stupid to you?!

edit....don't answer that question. especially after my last mx2 efforts. haha.
I don't think you're stupid. Far from it, and I actually don't understand how people like yourself, bower and miffy don't beat me in tests because you always seem to pick things up quicker than I do in class....

Also, I was going to say something about how you would probably beat me in Ext 1 seeing as how poorly I went...but on second thought I don't think I'll go there.

wait, aren't you? not from what i have seen from other threads. never mind.
Nah she's well and truly azn....

lala2

Banned
HSC
hey guys

did anyone here talk to the health sciences people? I forgot the name of one of the courses that i was interested in. The booth i went to was in the great hall not in the little side room with the others and it was a 5 year course which gives you a masters in physiopherapy and a bachelor in something else.

If anyone could tell me the name of the course I;d be grateful.
Thanks.
It's the Master of Physiotherapy. Master of Physiotherapy - University of Sydney

Doesn't look like it can be combined with anything else though.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
I don't think you're stupid. Far from it, and I actually don't understand how people like yourself, bower and miffy don't beat me in tests because you always seem to pick things up quicker than I do in class....

Also, I was going to say something about how you would probably beat me in Ext 1 seeing as how poorly I went...but on second thought I don't think I'll go there.

Nah she's well and truly azn....
it's just stupid mistakes. it's horrible. i was looking through it going how the hell did i get that wrong?! i thought i'd done really well but obvs not.

KnifeySpoony

HSC
hey guys

did anyone here talk to the health sciences people? I forgot the name of one of the courses that i was interested in. The booth i went to was in the great hall not in the little side room with the others and it was a 5 year course which gives you a masters in physiopherapy and a bachelor in something else.

If anyone could tell me the name of the course I;d be grateful.
Thanks.
Bachelor of Health Science.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)