syllabus 4 2004 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clever angel

HSC
hey, do u think that the syllabus 4 yr11 and yr 12 is going to change , because i wanted to buy the excel preliminary books for next yr. i know english is area of study is journey, but how about business, legal, chem and physics.

plzz rep asap.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
No. Even if they do change, they will only take things out. Not add any more stuff to it. I reccomend you browse in the Buy/Sell section before buying textbooks from the shop. There is no need to buy Prelim books brand new. I have Excel Phyiscs and Conquring chemistry to sell for very cheap :) PM me ;). Theyre sitting on my shelf collecting dust, and i dont need them anymore :)
Dont buy books on Journeys yet. I myself havent bought any just yet. i'm waiting untill next year to see if they publish better ones. When your grade goes to year 12, you'll find that scabing notes of us (class of 2004) are much more efficient :p

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
i went into the book store today, looking to get rid of all the gift vouchers i have. I was talking to the lady in there and they are waiting for the updated versions to come in. She said one or two have been updated- english obviously.

Kimmehs right, look around and buy older ones 9try and ask these ppl if you can get their notes also)...for physics and chem. Though don't go out and buy teh older versions for full price at shops, they should be out soon... (i hope!)

Last edited:

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by fi_babezy

ask these ppl if you can get their notes also)...for physics and chem. Though don't go out and buy teh older versions for full price at shops, they should be out soon... (i hope!)
dont go buying them at all ! :p buy them off me and ex-students.. :)

though i recommend buy maths textbooks so that you have something outside the one your schools give for refference if you are stuck on variuos sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)