• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

System Of A Down (1 Viewer)

Adam

HSC
One of my favourite bands.

Absolutely loved Mermerize/Hypnotize. Favourite album(s) of last year.

duffy69

HSC
sick albums... Mesmerize and toxcity there best albums, there going on a hiatus which im cut bout, cuz i wanted seeing come here to do a live show, apparntly its oging to be a long hiatus.:mad1:

Adam

HSC
Yeah I heard about that, any more specifics? I think it's good that they're doing that, it's a whole lot more positive then breaking up full stop.

I'm hoping they come back in 5 years time with some awesome material.

duffy69

HSC
well Daron Malakian(soad gutarist) has already started on self project which will be called scars on broadway and also base player shavo will be joining him. as much as i love daron, i think its noticable in both albums of mesmerize/hypnotize that he wants to take control. his voice sounds sick in some songs but not in others. i think scars on boradway will give the more freedom he needs. apparntyl its way different than any of soad material, more techno which is a bit worrying. still rkon his a sick guitarist, but hopefully scars on boradway wont be shit for him and bring a negative side back to soad

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
awesome band, even their demos kick ass.
not sure about scars being more techno, pretty sure he'd just said it was gonna be more electronic with a revolving line up of artists. as for daron taking control, umm what?? he sings about as much on mez/hyp as he does live, they've just been making the albums more like if they were done live.
not sure what serj and john were gonna be doing, serj will prob be foccusing on serjical strike for a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)