T/M Entry (1 Viewer)

Nearlythere

HSC
N/A
Hey fringey, my id thing hasnt come yet either and i am equally freaked out cos i sent my acceptance by express post on friday! Hope it comes today. Let me know if yours does...

fringey

HSC
how hillarious that we r both freaked. Nup, mine didn't come today either. Fingerscrossed for tomorrow!!

fringey

HSC
It came today. If yours didn't it will probably come on monday coz i sent mine a bit earlier then you.

fringey

HSC
okay, have you guys lodged your accomodation application form online yet? Well I was just wondering if you have received a confirmation email. I have and haven't got an email yet!

Last edited:

Nearlythere

HSC
N/A
Hey dont worry i havent got an email either and i was kinda stressing cos im like oh shit what if my application didnt register etc hopefully they send out the email at the same time or something....

fringey

HSC
Ops I accidently didn't look in the right place at myCSU. So you should have received yours aswell. Scroll down on your own page thingy (it isn't that dumb thing at the top that says "No messages") to the email section.

We are going to get along so well: both freaked about the forms getiing there on time and then this dumb email. total cracks me up lol!!!

bex

HSC
lol i had teh same freak out!! the ebox is crap.. they make such a big deal out of it but we rarely use it! its for all the notices that the uni sends out.. stuff like exam results and hecs forms. get ready for your id cards kids! the photos are used year after year- we dont get new cards unless you re apply! they just stick new expiry date stickers on them!

Nearlythere

HSC
N/A
Thanx for letting me know about the email thing! Never would have known...:)

Exile2059

where do you guys want to end up?
i was going for mtg or traditional diggins self catered

fringey

HSC
So not sure at the moment. Exile I was soo convinced just because of your nick that you were at my audition but I don't think you were. Don't worry.

Nearlythere

HSC
N/A
I would probably either starve or live on red rooster & maccas if i did self catered. So not even an option for me!

fringey

HSC
Oh me too. Im actually starting to get worried that no one will ever marry me coz i can only cook 2 minute noodles and pasta. I am going to take cooking classes when im heaps older I think (but that is ages away!). Or just marry a chef...yep chef sounds good.

Nearlythere

HSC
N/A
Im the same. And i say so what! If i get married the guy will have to realise that im not an old fashioned housewife and i actually expect him to get off his arse! hehehe. Probably with that attitude noone will marry me either. We can be spinsters together.

fringey

HSC
Oh okay I wasn't at a sydney 1 but doesn't matter ill meet u soon enough exile!!
Yep Nearlythere spinsters sounds fine unless of course we can rig Jamie Oliver to teach us! Then I might consider it.

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
dont worry to much about the eBox
ur better of checking the menu for email messages
there is adelay on the eBox which is why u might notice sometimes that ur inbos in ur menu says u hav new messages but ur eBox doesnt
thats becuase any new emails take around 12-15 hours to register with eBox and so even though u might recieve an email, it wont show on the eBox till many hours later, meanwhile u can check that its there on ur menu index
if you dont check ur email for a few days then u might happen to see ur eBox mentioning you hav some new msgs
otherwise
just use ur dropdown menu in ur my.csu index :)

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
oh and another thing
i think its best u all relise that my.csu is ectually intended for external students or distance education students
although it can be used by us internal students for convinience
one thing u must be awake of is that some things within the forum do not apply to us and these are different for everyone depending on ur course so i cant be specific unless u do psychology :)
i almost made the mistake of buying 310$$ worth of textbooks for 1st semester psych, but relised in time that several of the books on the list we intended solely for those DE students
saved myself all of 25 bux lol
but a saving none the less
be aware kids :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)