TAFE question (1 Viewer)

smallcattle

HSC
what about when you get your UAI and misses the course, will you be able to apply for TAFE then?

Rachel - nicole

so... i apply then they check my marks to see if they're high enough? you'd think it'd be the other way around : /

smallcattle

HSC
Rachel - nicole said:
so... i apply then they check my marks to see if they're high enough? you'd think it'd be the other way around : /

what?? so what are you suggesting?? i dont get it

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
getting into TAFE has absolutley NOTHING to do with your UAI or HSC marks. yes, sum cources require completion of certain things that MAY include having COMPLETED your hsc. the entry requirements for the cources depend on WHAT you are doing so check that. NOT ALL COURCES REQUIRE YOU TO APPLY. you, again, NEED to check that cource's specific requirements. the selection for most cources that you apply to depends on you ability to complete the cource and your past experience. you just need to fill in an application form that you can get from newsagents with the TAFE NSW handbook thingy.
if you have anymore question can you please post them in the TAFE forum rather than in here. you'll get a quicker response and can get more info as well. :)
hope that answers all your questions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)