• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Tafe Ultimo HSC 2007 (1 Viewer)

slonik

HSC
just wondering if anybody is going to the HSC Certificate III information session at tafe ultimo on wednesday the 24th of January. :wave: if you are ill cya there.

MichaelTikk

HSC
N/A
yes i am interested, are you sure about the date? The information i got says 30th Janurary at 9:30am

slonik

HSC
That was posted on the 17th of January 2007. Your info is most likely for the 2008 HSC.

ill cya there if your coming for 2008. :D

cokeface

HSC
im doing an apprenticeship neer ultimo tafe and i am attending ultimo tafe for my apprenticeship.

I will however have 3 arftenoons free lyk from 430 onwards so probli more night time.

I wanna see if in this time i can do evening part time courses to redo subjects of my hsc. ( I did my HSC last year and fucked it one off my uni course)

but i want to know say if i get an extra 10 marks in physics or woteva.. would i be able to add this to and have my uai caculated with my 07 marks plus (excluding physics) an 08 mark of physics.

Im pretti sure i could but i just wanna clarify and i thort id ask here sisnce i was passing thru.

Also is attending information sessions compulsery?

or can u just enrol regardless??

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
cokeface said:
im doing an apprenticeship neer ultimo tafe and i am attending ultimo tafe for my apprenticeship.

I will however have 3 arftenoons free lyk from 430 onwards so probli more night time.

I wanna see if in this time i can do evening part time courses to redo subjects of my hsc. ( I did my HSC last year and fucked it one off my uni course)

but i want to know say if i get an extra 10 marks in physics or woteva.. would i be able to add this to and have my uai caculated with my 07 marks plus (excluding physics) an 08 mark of physics.

Im pretti sure i could but i just wanna clarify and i thort id ask here sisnce i was passing thru.

Also is attending information sessions compulsery?

or can u just enrol regardless??
According to UAC your latest and best 10 HSC units count, if you did physics again this year and did better/worse it would count towards your new recalculated uai as your hsc results last for 5-7 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)