tafe uni transfer (1 Viewer)

mat

hi
i need a little help hear guys, im currently at tafe and hoping to transfer to unsw next year would someone be able to tell me how they assess my application and what are the chances of gettin in next year

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
what did u do at tafe and what do u wanna get into? lol im curious cus my uai i think wont get me into what i want so i mite have to do what ur doing

leathaface

I am currently doing a TAFE course in Business advertisisng and I'm doing a diploma course (well, i might be using Certificate IV since Diploma is split into Cert IV and then the diploma course). I applied via UAC... so the way will access your mark here is...

Pass: 4
Credit: 5
Distinction: 6
High Distinction 7

You will hav to find an average of your course marks and this mark will be converted nto a UAI by a table set by UAI which has the marks...

so... if I have a 5.5 average (by adding my credits and maybe one pass, and dividing it my the total credit points of the courses combined) you might get a 83 UAI if you are doing the cert iv courses.

Look at the GPA Average thread in uni transfers and you will see...

sexy grl

there are no high distinctions in tafe the highest award is a distinction which is 83

this would be nearing a high distinction at uni which is 85

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)