Take Two: Holiday Plans (1 Viewer)

Harley30

HSC
Muz4PM said:
If you can defeat the procrastination problem...which we all seem to have, see if you can go to your notes/textbook and see if you can do a summary on one or two of your subjects on wherever you are up to. Doing some notes now, whilst the homework is not very intense will help you in the long run.

Geography, what's that like as a subject? I remember liking it in the junior school, is the senior stuff easy? Hard? Interesting?
Thanks for the idea on the summaries, I might give that a try ey. I find Geography pretty interesting actually. The topics are generally related to stuff I'm interested in, like Urban Places and such. The content of it isnt all that intense or heavy, it's mainly about knowing your stuff.

What subjects do you do?

Muz4PM

HSC
Harley30 said:
Thanks for the idea on the summaries, I might give that a try ey. I find Geography pretty interesting actually. The topics are generally related to stuff I'm interested in, like Urban Places and such. The content of it isnt all that intense or heavy, it's mainly about knowing your stuff.

What subjects do you do?
See the signature. Out of them, I do alright at most of them, besides Extension Maths. You guys who do four unit...I am in awe.

Good to see you like Geography, had I not had to do some of the subjects I did, I may have chose Geography, but meh, can't change the past.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Muz4PM said:
Really? Or are you going to spam the Continuation thread? Lol.
Im going to the library, that thead has post-value lol.

But it has to come at night, work comes first.

HSC
i'm trying to study for my exams next week, but its not helpful when i fail my driving test for no good reason, and have breathing problems that no one can fix for me! :(

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
aussiechick007 said:
i'm trying to study for my exams next week, but its not helpful when i fail my driving test for no good reason, and have breathing problems that no one can fix for me! :(
Dont worry!!

Just focus on your exams for the next few weeks, take your anger out on the driving instructor with good test marks.

HSC
^^ thanks for that :) i just hope the doctor can do something for me as i cant concentrate when i have to focus on breathing...

ps. love the sig lol

Muz4PM

HSC
aussiechick007 said:
^^ thanks for that :) i just hope the doctor can do something for me as i cant concentrate when i have to focus on breathing...

ps. love the sig lol
That's not too good. If your problems persist, see a doctor, for a doctors certificate, because it seems as if you would be disadvantaged by your current condition. Get better soon, and don't worry about the P's, I am sure you will get them next time around. Good luck for exams.

HSC
thanks aswell, im going to the doctors tomorrow as i went to the hospital and they told me to...

is anyone else having exams 1st week back??

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
ME!
The first wednesday back.
English and Bio on the first day.
The senior science the day after (Thursday).
Then a break, PDHPE on the next Monday, and Chem on Thursday.

Then a long weekend.
BUT IM STARTING TO STRESS.

HSC
lol yay im not the only one ! (well i mean my school isnt the only one lol)

i have english and maths on the first day, then a day off, bio and english on thursday, maths ext on friday, chem on monday and hospo on tues :S

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Gahhh, that sucks ass, I thought I didn't have decent breaks.
I have friends who have like, literally 2 exams.
That are about a week apart.
And I would kill for that.
I'm mostly stressed about the sciences though.

Growl.
I'm trying to make dot point notes for Bio, but it's taking SOOOO long! =o

HSC
yeah im thinking chem will be the worst....

and well no one at oour school gets huge breaks - all our exams are in that week

im so happy i started my notes early tho, so except for maybe the last couple pages tehy're all done :)

mef90

HSC
aussiechick007 said:
thanks aswell, im going to the doctors tomorrow as i went to the hospital and they told me to...

is anyone else having exams 1st week back??
yeh i do tooooo....
first 2 weeks back!

EEEEEEEEK!

so NOT looking forward to them,
im so stuffed and stressing bout it real bad :cold:

ahhhh..

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Yeah me too.
I said that just up there lol.
But quite stressed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)