Taking Legal Action against school (1 Viewer)

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I'm quite sure a school must support a student if they have adequate resources and enough people to run it. Eight people is definately enough to run a class.

Enough resources also means being able to cover the mandatory classes that have to be covered elsewhere in the school. Don't forget that all junior years have 50 hours of mandatory which have to be covered and then the classes moving into Year 12 have to be covered. It could come down to choosing between running an extension class for 8 students or a Year 11 class for 25 - so the Year 11 class runs but the extension class doesn't.

cathybouris

HSC
Uni Grad
consult your parents solicitor and see if you even have anything against them
if you do, i'd say it would be along the lines of discrimination or something along those lines
This gave me such a good laugh omg, discrimination??

Also, OP, you asked which schools actually offer HEX - mine does. It's a shame you weren't able to do the subjects you wanted, but I really don't think legal action would stand up in court.

Tsunayoshi

Full Time Mime
HSC
My extension english consists of myself and another girl. My school has ran it for us yr 11 and yr 12. It's public, co-ed, nothing flash, they just don't think we should be deprived of classes we wish to do. What your school is doing is unfair.
actually yea thats the same in my school. I go to Leumeah High, one of the the most looked down upon schools in the campbelltown area. Principal's a twat..

anyhow, our ext eng class consisted of one person. same for ext hist. so...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)