Talented Students' Day 2006 (1 Viewer)

bottle01

HSC
we were given a notice about a maths programme for hsc 4u maths student - 'Talented Students' Day 2006' on 21 July.

i'm so excited to get out of the school....so just wondering if anyone of you have heard of it...or went there in the last few years?...will it be helpful for our course in fact?

i think the lectures, 'calculus on surface', 'numberical solution of differential equations by the finite element method' and 'Time and Relativity' sound interesting to me... well...maybe...

H

housemouse

Ill also be attending this if the majority of my class goes.

Rax

Custom Me up Scotty
HSC
Damn Sydney people.......though I doubt I would be "talented" enough to attend

Have fun

bottle01

HSC
Rax said:
I doubt I would be "talented" enough to attend

feel the same...this word sounds a bit........inappropriate...or weird i might say!

P

pLuvia

I'll be attending it and I think a group of people from my school are attending this

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Never heard about it from school, we almost never participate in any of these kind of events. :(

bottle01

HSC
The whole event is actually divided into 3 parts. For the 1st and 2nd part, those lectures led by professors from different uni are pretty much the applications of mathematics. Some are even associated with science...

And the one starts @ 1:00 is directly related to our 4u course, led by different high school teachers on different topics. The teacher comes from our skool will be in Volume :)...

if i had time, i'll scan my flyer and upload it here...in 4 weeks...coz i have trial in a week :ninja:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)