Tales from the Boys Toilet (1 Viewer)

Mac.D

one time i was chucking a wizz, when all of suden like 100 people packed into the toilets, and in the middle of the crowd there was this chik beating the crap out of a guy. it was hella funny, but i did feel sorry for the poor guy. the chik threw him into the trough. he would have smelt like piss for the rest of the day.

any more stories?

fornar

HSC
one night when we had a skool social in the skool hall
doesn't sound as lame as your would think.

Any way the story when u went in to the boys toilet all u had to do was breath in and u would come out wacked from all the weed that was getting smoked in there during the night.

Any other stories of skool socials aswell??

SkAnDi

HSC
At my school, the walls separating the cubicles you can see over.

So every time you go in to take a whizz, it's always a pleasant conversation :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
As a general rule, you dont enter the toilets at my school. Its dangerous as much as it is disgusting. (Though, there is some seriously funny grafittie in there).

Ac

p00_p00

Originally posted by dissonance
they closed one of the boys toilets at school cause the only thing anyone used it for was smoking.....

um what else are "skool" toilets for??? If they closed em down that would take away its core purpose wouldnt it???

HSC
Well two years ago, the people in my year decided it would be funny for a whole heap of people to leave class at exactly 2 p.m. and go to the toilets. What they would do there was set toilet paper on fire and dance around....

Anyways a teacher hears them and smells the smoke and walks in. Everyone is hiding in a cubicle standing on the toilet. The teacher finds them anyways and busts them all....

melissella

hehe thats pretty... gross
yeah we had our toilets locked a couple of years ago- if u wanted to go, u had to go to the office and someone had to accompany u with a key- or if u want to use the library toilet, u have to go ask the ladies for a roll of toilet paper, then return it when u finish with it. we also have toilet passes- one is a toilet seat, in case someone notices u out of class. how very embarrassing.

Alex

You guys have not seen anything yet

We had a massive bonfire in the toilets in year 9. In a period we all organised to go to the toilets and fill them up with toilet paper and light them up. I was a bystander (honestly) and they lit up approximately 20 toilets. About 20 guys got suspended for 1 week. The most immature thing I have ever been involved in.

HSC
Originally posted by Alex
You guys have not seen anything yet

We had a massive bonfire in the toilets in year 9. In a period we all organised to go to the toilets and fill them up with toilet paper and light them up. I was a bystander (honestly) and they lit up approximately 20 toilets. About 20 guys got suspended for 1 week. The most immature thing I have ever been involved in.
I've already mentioned it Alex, but you were actually there, so you describe it better :)

jessika

law chicky
HSC
woah...all of your school toilets sound really bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)