TAR 5 on Channel 7 (1 Viewer)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
I haven't seen the advert yet, but one of my family memebers said that they saw an ad for it "comming soon".

Stay tuned ...

UPDATE 1: I have seen this ad now ..

UPDATE 2: routemarker confirms that Season 5 will premere 9.30 Thursday October 7th

Last edited:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
but routmarker said it would most likely be on after stargate finishes.. and stargate has only been on for about a month..

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
eLmo said:
but routmarker said it would most likely be on after stargate finishes.. and stargate has only been on for about a month..
well thats what i suspected but i think the second emmy got the programming execs thinking and now seven iis finally doing something right, they're bringing back The Amazing Race into primetime. Season 5 premeres 9.30 Thursday October 7th replacing the low rating Trading Spouses.

Too bad TAR 6 starts on oct 2 but still seven are going in the right direction. If this becomes a hit exepect TAR 6 and seven to be in better slots.

Good sign that comming soon promos are playing now. They must be serious about this.

Last edited:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
argh.. I watch trading spouses..but TAR is so much better I'll let it go..

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hurrahhhhhh
can you guys remind me when it comes closer? i got this bad memory shit

i was real surprised that tar beat apprentice...

routemarker

HSC
Orange Juice said:
hurrahhhhhh
can you guys remind me when it comes closer? i got this bad memory shit

i was real surprised that tar beat apprentice...
no money trump has can buy that emmy. Didn't mark burnett look pissed, two of his shows cast aside for an almost axed Amazing Race.

I think its the only emmy CBS got so id say TAR will be going on much longer than survivor, unless Phil, Buckheimer and van Munster are sick of traveling around the globe.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
wait did tar nearly get axed?

oh and are we behind by 1 season of tar? cuz i think you mentioned that tar 6 is starting on oct 2nd, im assuming in usa...

routemarker

HSC
Orange Juice said:
wait did tar nearly get axed?

oh and are we behind by 1 season of tar? cuz i think you mentioned that tar 6 is starting on oct 2nd, im assuming in usa...
yep one season behind we are.

TAR was close to being axed after TAR 4 but suddenly it won the acclaim of the academy and TAR 5 was greenlighted. 2 months later before TAR 5 even went on, CBS greenlighted TAR6 and now TAR 7 is casting. I think if seven get good, decent ratings for this there may be a chance taht TAR 7 will be aired close to the US.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
i cant wait !!!
i wanna be in that show, its would be so fun ...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I thought it was the one with reichen and chip? ..I must be thinking of something else..

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
what the hell is an amazing race meetup? is that like the meet ups that the survivor guys get every now and then?

i saw the ad too! well the last 2 seconds of it... saying coming soon!

Fry

oohhhh...The Amazing Race. i was thinking 'what the hell is this show and how come ive never heard of it???'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)