Tarentino Quotes (1 Viewer)

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Those that have seen his movies are aware that his work is incredibly quotable. What are your favourite quotes.

Jimmie: Now let me ask you a question, Jules. When you drove in here, did you notice a sign out front that said, "Dead nigger storage?"

Jules: Naw man, I didn't.

Jimmie: You know why you didn't see that sign?

Jules: Why?

Jimmie: 'Cause storin' dead niggers ain't my fuckin' business!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vincent: So you decided to be a bum?
------------------------------------------------

Jules: Don't be tellin' me about foot massages � I'm the foot fuckin' master.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MR. PINK:
Why am I Mr. Pink?

JOE:
Because you're a faggot, all right?
-------------------------------------------

Can't think of any others now, but there are plenty.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Jackie Brown - Samuel L Jackson
"Well, gimme the beeper number nigga!"
"Wat happened 2 u man? Ur ass used 2 be beautiful"

Pulp Fiction - Samuel L again
"Look at the smart brains on Brad! U one smart motherfuker thats right!"

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Pulp Fiction

Jules: There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

From Dusk till Dawn

SETH
Good. Then let me explain the
house rules. Follow the rules,
we'll get along like a house on
fire. Rule number one: No noise,
no question. You make a noise...
(he holds up his .45)
...Mr. 45 makes a noise. You ask
a question, Mr. 45 answers it.
Now are you absolutely, positively
clear about rule number one?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
this quote is from Reservoir Dogs (1992) Tarentinos gangster movie, if u seen it also tell me what u think of it.

Mr. Orange: What happens if the manager won't give you the diamonds?
Mr. White: When you're dealing with a store like this, they're insured up the ass. They're not supposed to give you any resistance whatsoever. If you get a customer, or an employee, who thinks he's Charles Bronson, take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in. Everybody jumps. He falls down screaming, blood squirts out of his nose, nobody says fucking shit after that. You might get some bitch talk shit to you, but give her a look like you're gonna smash her in the face next, watch her shut the fuck up. Now if it's a manager, that's a different story. Managers know better than to fuck around, so if you get one that's giving you static, he probably thinks he's a real cowboy, so you gotta break that son of a bitch in two. If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then tell him his thumb's next. After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear. I'm hungry. Let's get a taco.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Mr Brown - "Then one day she meets this John Holmes motherfucker and it's like, whoa baby, I mean this cat is like Charles Bronson in the Great Escape, he's digging tunnels. Now, she's gettin' the serious dick action and she's feeling something she ain't felt since forever. Pain. Pain. It hurts her. It shouldn't hurt her, you know her pussy should be Bubble Yum by now, but when this cat fucks her it hurts. It hurts just like it did the first time. You see the pain is reminding a fuck machine what it once was like to be a virgin. Hence, "Like a virgin."

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
Mr Brown - "Then one day she meets this John Holmes motherfucker and it's like, whoa baby, I mean this cat is like Charles Bronson in the Great Escape, he's digging tunnels. Now, she's gettin' the serious dick action and she's feeling something she ain't felt since forever. Pain. Pain. It hurts her. It shouldn't hurt her, you know her pussy should be Bubble Yum by now, but when this cat fucks her it hurts. It hurts just like it did the first time. You see the pain is reminding a fuck machine what it once was like to be a virgin. Hence, "Like a virgin."
i see yuo also like reservoir dogs

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
Mr Pink: Do you know what this is? Its the world's smallest violin playing just for the waitresses.

pam17

like heaven to touch
HSC
Reservoir Dogs

Mr. Pink: Don't give me that. She don't make enough money, she can quit.
Eddie: I don't even know a fucking Jew who'd have the balls to say that. Let me get this straight: you never ever tip, huh?
Mr. Pink: I don't tip because society says I have to. Alright, I tip when somebody really deserves a tip. If they put forth an effort, I'll give them something extra. But I mean, this tipping automatically, that's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned they're just doing their job.

Pulp Fiction

Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?
Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.
Jules: Then what do they call it?
Vincent: They call it a "Royale" with cheese.
Jules: A "Royale" with cheese. What do they call a Big Mac?
Vincent: Well, a Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it "le Big-Mac".
Jules: "Le Big-Mac". Ha ha ha ha. What do they call a Whopper?
Vincent: I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
pam17 said:
Pulp Fiction

Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?
Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.
Jules: Then what do they call it?
Vincent: They call it a "Royale" with cheese.
Jules: A "Royale" with cheese. What do they call a Big Mac?
Vincent: Well, a Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it "le Big-Mac".
Jules: "Le Big-Mac". Ha ha ha ha. What do they call a Whopper?
Vincent: I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King.

haha that remind me of the gag the simpsons did

Lou: Y'know I went to the McDonalds in uh Shelbyville the other day.
Wiggum: The McWhat?
Lou: Uh, the McDonalds restaraunt. I never heard of it either but they have over 2000 locations in this State alone.
Eddie: Hmm. Must have sprung up overnight.
Lou: You know the funniest thing though? It's the little differences.
Wiggum: Example
Lou: Well at McDonalds you can buy a Krusty Burger with cheese, right, but, they don't call it a Krusty Burger with cheese.
Wiggum: Get out.. well what do they call it?
Lou: A Quarter Pounder with cheese.
Wiggum: A Quarter Pounder with cheese? Well I can picture the cheese, but... uh. Do they have 'Krusty Partially Gelagnated Non Dairy Gum Based Beverages'?
Lou: MmmHmm, they call them "Shakes".

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
pulp fiction

VINCENT
Thanks a bunch. Want a sausage?
JULES
Naw, I don't eat pork.
VINCENT
Are you Jewish?
JULES
I ain't Jewish man, I just don't dig on swine.
VINCENT
Why not?
JULES
They're filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.
VINCENT
Sausages taste good. Pork chops taste good.
JULES
A sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie. I'll never know 'cause even if it did, I wouldn't eat the filthy motherfucker. Pigs sleep and root in shit. That's a filthy animal. I don't wanna eat nothin' that ain't got enough sense to disregard its own feces.
VINCENT
How about dogs? Dogs eat their own feces.
JULES
I don't eat dog either.
VINCENT
Yes, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?
JULES
I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy, but they're definitely dirty. But a dog's got personality. And personality goes a long way.
VINCENT
So by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he's cease to be a filthy animal?
JULES
We'd have to be talkin' 'bout one motherfuckin' charmin' pig. It'd have to be the Cary Grant of pigs.

0Jade0

HSC
Pulp Fiction:
Jules: "What does marcellus wallace look like?"
dude: "what?"
Jules: "What country you from?"
Jules: "What aint no country i've ever heard of. Do they speak english in what?"
dude: "What, what?"
Jules: "English mother fucker, do you speak it?"
dude: "Yes"
Jules: "Then you know what I'm saying!"
dude: "yes"
Jules: "Describe what Marcellus Wallace looks like"
Jules: "Say "what" again. say "what" again. I dare you, I double dare you, motherfucker. Say "what" one more goddamn time."
dude: "he's black"
Jules: "go on"
dude: "he's bald"
Jules: "does he look like a bitch?"
dude: "what?" (jules shoots him)
Jules: "Does he look like a bitch!"
dude: "no"
Jules: "Then why you try to fuck him like a bitch?"
dude: "I didn't"
Jules: "Yes you did. Yes you did. You tried to fuck him. And Marcellus Wallace don't like to be fucked by anybody, except Mrs Wallace"

This might be wrong coz i just did it off the top of my head
And i think the dudes name is Brett

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Nobody reckons Kill Bill is quotable?

How about:
Buck: My name's Buck. And I'm here to fuck.

Buck: Here's the rules; Rule number one; no punchin 'er. Nurse comes in tomorrow an she got 'er a shiner - or less some teeth, jig's up. So no knuckle sandwiches under no circumstances. And by the way, this little cunt's a spitter - it's a motor reflex thing but spit
or no, no punchin. Now are we absolutely positively clear about rule number one?
Rule number two; No monkey bites, no hickeys - in fact no leavin no marks of no kind.
But after that, it's allll goooood. Her plummin down there don't work no more, so feel free to cum in 'er all ya wont. Keep the noise down - try not to make a mess, and I'll be
back in twenty.
Oh by the way, not all the time, but sometimes this cunt's cunt can get drier than a bucket of sand. If she dry, lube up with this and you'll be goo to go. BON-APPETIT, gentlemen.

Esteban: If you and I had met back when I was in business, you would have been my number one lady.

Esteban: Dis? I heard you were driving a truck.
B: My Pussy Wagon died on me
Esteban: De pussy died [winks]

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
0Jade0 said:
Pulp Fiction:
Jules: "What does marcellus wallace look like?"
Jules: "What country you from?"
Jules: "What aint no country i've ever heard of. Do they speak english in what?"
dude: "What, what?"
Jules: "English mother fucker, do you speak it?"
dude: "Yes"
Jules: "Then you know what I'm saying!"
dude: "yes"
Jules: "Describe what Marcellus Wallace looks like"
Jules: "Say "what" again. say "what" again. I dare you, I double dare you, motherfucker. Say "what" one more goddamn time."
dude: "he's black"
Jules: "go on"
dude: "he's bald"
Jules: "does he look like a bitch?"
dude: "what?" (jules shoots him)
Jules: "Does he look like a bitch!"
dude: "no"
Jules: "Then why you try to fuck him like a bitch?"
dude: "I didn't"
Jules: "Yes you did. Yes you did. You tried to fuck him. And Marcellus Wallace don't like to be fucked by anybody, except Mrs Wallace"

This might be wrong coz i just did it off the top of my head
And i think the dudes name is Brett

oh thats good. i was gonna say it , but felt its so amaginly good already everyone knows it of my heart

MasterP

Come to Daddy
HSC
You guys should watch True Romace (QT wrote), the "eggplant" dialogue between Walken and Hopper is great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)