how do i get out of this
HSC
saosin
anti flag
senses fail (YUCK)
underoath
taking back sunday
thursday

im pretty keen for it now... i was happier when i thought deftones were headlining though

senses fail will be foul but the rest will be sweet

though its an odd move to put anti flag with those other bands...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
fuck the used haha
though dont worry all their fans will be there... they will just put their senses fail red and black shirts on and be good to go

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Tulipa said:
hahaha

hmmmmm tbs, thursday and underoath would be good. so would anti-flag i guess. i might actually go this year
shutup you were that keen last year and you bailed on me last second
i HAVE to get floor tickets or ill get frustrated and cry

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
yeh same but ill find a ticket somewhere... i did last year
if i can get you one want me to?

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
saosin
anti flag
senses fail (YUCK)
underoath
taking back sunday
thursday

im pretty keen for it now... i was happier when i thought deftones were headlining though

senses fail will be foul but the rest will be sweet

though its an odd move to put anti flag with those other bands...

thursday....mmmmm
taking back sunday....emo but alright
underoath....decently good
senses fail.....dont really know enuf of em
anti-flag...oh fuck yes!!!!!! cant wait for their tour

ps tom - u havent even mentioned parkway drive, i thought u were a fan of theirs, theyre also playing

but all in all....this gig is not enuf for me to attend, i dont like all ages gigs anymore, to many emo children and little poppers who think their cool, however the anti-flag tour should be fair awesome

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
dawso said:
thursday....mmmmm
taking back sunday....emo but alright
underoath....decently good
senses fail.....dont really know enuf of em
anti-flag...oh fuck yes!!!!!! cant wait for their tour

ps tom - u havent even mentioned parkway drive, i thought u were a fan of theirs, theyre also playing

but all in all....this gig is not enuf for me to attend, i dont like all ages gigs anymore, to many emo children and little poppers who think their cool, however the anti-flag tour should be fair awesome
wasnt aware they got the support
im preety happy about it though i wont lie... itll be interesting to see what they can do with a decent sound system behind them now...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
yuckkkk senses fail!

187 is probably the worst song
i repeat worst song
of all time
katietheskatieagreeskthanks

HSC
hahahaha you know i agree
my friends and i quote the lyrics to each other in everyday conversation and crack up laughing

i'm not gonna go, i don't want to deal with shitcunts when i only wanna see two bands.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i wish they would all do side shows so i could just go see thursday underoath and saosin :(

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
i wish they would all do side shows so i could just go see thursday underoath and saosin :(
same, but tbs and thursday. lol sup katie?

they wont though cos im pretty sure its in their toc contract that they cant.

SpAzTiC

HSC
i have to admit taste of chaos is goin to be a massive overkill of the music... parkway are goin to be hectic as always... and the comment about them having a decnet sound system is crap... they are absolutely amazing live... i feel sorry for all the little emo children who wish to try and mosh to that... so a warning watch urself in the parkway pit... its gunna hurt...
parkway are aussies leading hardcore band... wat makes u think a decent sound system wil make them sound better... all sound systems are decent no matter wat u think... they will sound exactly the same...
but i hope all enjoy ill be sitting in my hsc exams during it... so have fun
peace

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
SpAzTiC said:
i have to admit taste of chaos is goin to be a massive overkill of the music... parkway are goin to be hectic as always... and the comment about them having a decnet sound system is crap... they are absolutely amazing live... i feel sorry for all the little emo children who wish to try and mosh to that... so a warning watch urself in the parkway pit... its gunna hurt...
parkway are aussies leading hardcore band... wat makes u think a decent sound system wil make them sound better... all sound systems are decent no matter wat u think... they will sound exactly the same...
but i hope all enjoy ill be sitting in my hsc exams during it... so have fun
peace
quiet rookie
i was commenting on the fact that when they play tiny gigs etc youth centres they sound rough and its hard to diferentiate the guitars because the equipment is shithouse and the acoustics are foul

im talking from experience as well having seen them 3 times

and the parkway mosh wont hurt. none do unless you are one of those meat heads that go to hurt people because you will get hurt yourself... and besides the crowd will be predominantly underage and soft

the end

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
and as for leading hardcore? thats arguable... in australia they are probably the most successful but internationaly? no

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)