Teacher crushes... (2 Viewers)

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
Anyone ever had one (or a few)? I'd consider myself a chronic sufferer... it can be distracting :(

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i currently have a 'crush' on my bio lab helper dude....

santaslayer

HSC
LoLz.....my computer studies teacher in Yr 10 was hot.....but then she fell pregnant just when I just left school!?!?! :(

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I don't think l have. l've always looked up to my teachers, but not really go that far.

Although when l was in year 7 my old english teacher was hot.

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
The thought of finding any of the teachers at my school even remotely attractive is quite horrifying

astro

HSC
never have and hopefully never will.....however last year and a couple of years before that we had two student teacher (would you classify them as teachers) who was the object of many girl's affections....those were pathetic days for many.....gossip files when students teachers arrive

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
Originally posted by astro
never have and hopefully never will.....however last year and a couple of years before that we had two student teacher (would you classify them as teachers) who was the object of many girl's affections....those were pathetic days for many.....gossip files when students teachers arrive
dont get me started on student teachers..

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Originally posted by ~dEjA vOuX~
The thought of finding any of the teachers at my school even remotely attractive is quite horrifying
same ere....quite disturbing
all the male teachers i've eva known from my skools have been either TOTALLY grose, total perverts, or just kinda gay...well there's been the odd 1 or 2 that's been kool, like funny n easy 2 get along with, but id NEVA even think about them in that way!!!! ewwwwwwwwww.....no offence, but totally wrong if u ask me!!!! *shakes head in disgust!*

beergirl

polka dots are cool
HSC
Last year we had an good looking student teacher... worst thing that ever happened to us... Especially at an all-girls school... need i say more?

Ooh actually I do... yr 12 last year have a charity auction... his footy shorts raised about $50 and his tie raised i think it was $200 or something like that...

My god it was pathetic...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by Zarathustra
...in stark contrast to other Baulko students:p
ohhhh yeah. Was baulko the school where the 15 yr old (now 18 or 19) ran off with her 55 year old english teacher?! ew...

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by Sarah168
ohhhh yeah. Was baulko the school where the 15 yr old (now 18 or 19) ran off with her 55 year old english teacher?! ew...
Yeah it was...apparantly my year 11 english teacher caught them making out in the book room, and alerted the principal etc...well, thats what she said...whether we believe it or not is a different story :p

astro

HSC
Originally posted by beergirl
Last year we had an good looking student teacher... worst thing that ever happened to us... Especially at an all-girls school... need i say more?

Ooh actually I do... yr 12 last year have a charity auction... his footy shorts raised about $50 and his tie raised i think it was $200 or something like that...

My god it was pathetic...
ha ha ha...you go to my school....i agree the whole affair was pathetic...even more pathetic was the fact that some girls thought they were going to be with him.....whatever.....

olay

HSC
Originally posted by ~dEjA vOuX~
Yeah it was...apparantly my year 11 english teacher caught them making out in the book room, and alerted the principal etc...well, thats what she said...whether we believe it or not is a different story :p

man i have to say, if i ever saw one of my mates making out with a teacher at my school..... i would be thoroughly disturbed. then again.... i wouldn't run to the principal about it - they should have the right to do whatever they want to.

beergirl

polka dots are cool
HSC
Originally posted by astro
ha ha ha...you go to my school....i agree the whole affair was pathetic...even more pathetic was the fact that some girls thought they were going to be with him.....whatever.....
yeah we had him for bio last yr... our classes results were crapper than the other class... ms brian will never have a student teacher ever again lol....

i hated having him as a teacher... he had obvious favourite and it was pathetic having him as a teacher... I remember our class would muck up and then he would be like, "girls, you have to be good or i'll get a bad report"...

I think he got a bad report lol... :p

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by olay
man i have to say, if i ever saw one of my mates making out with a teacher at my school..... i would be thoroughly disturbed. then again.... i wouldn't run to the principal about it - they should have the right to do whatever they want to.
a right to do whatever they want to do? im not saying you should run up and scream out that you saw them making out but there is a rule or law somewhere that forbids student teacher relationships while both are still at school (as teacher or student)...now where are the law and legal eagles to elaborate on this ? :p

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
i dont crush over teachers but some teachers ( male ones) at our school go pretty far with girls, like call them "babe" and stuff in class ... its just like dum de dum de dum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)