Teacher crushes... (2 Viewers)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by olay
i was actually talking about the shift in ages we're looking at. though yeah eww 15/18 n 55. but still, its their bloody choice. laws shouldn't be able to stipulate who can have relationships with whom, if both are willing to develop sthg.

yeah, i know... but whats wrong with what they have, considering they're both willing, and it doesn't put anyone in danger???
okay, what you have to consider, is... what a 15/16 or even 18 year old THINKS they want... is very often something they will look back on and cringe in their more adult years. when i was 13/14 i thought it was all good that my boyfriend was 18/19 (for the record, i lied about my age until about a year into the relationship, so you can't really blame him) blah blah because although i was young i was oh-so mature and we really had a connection blah blah fucking blah. now, even 3 years later, i realise how stupid i was, how not ready for a relationship of that calibre, specifically with someone with that much more life experience than me. even up until february of this yr i was going out with someone 5 years older, and it's only in hindsight that i realise how much more comfortable and relaxed i am now that i can act my age, not having to constantly worry that he or his friends see me as immature. there are choices, yes, and while as a teenager you're capable of making these choices to a certain extent, more likely than not, you will look back on these choices in even 5 years time and say "what the fuck was i thinking". and that's truly what i believe will happen with any 16-18 y/o "in love" with a 55 y/o.

incidentally, i think he must have severe emotional deficencies, if he can only relate to an 18 year old on a romantic level.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Imagine it from the "teachers" POV if this was to happen.....
(other than the legal and ethical ramifications) You couldnt hang out with either sets of friends and your life is basically stuffed till the day you die as you would be labelled a 'pedo'
(and dont even get me started on the emotional issues of a grown man being sexually attracted (and acting on these impulses) to a teenager)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by snapperhead
Imagine it from the "teachers" if this was to happen.....
(other than the legal and ethical ramifications) You couldnt hang out with either sets of friends and your life is basically stuffed till the day you die as you would be labelled a 'pedo'
(and dont even get me started on the emotional issues of a grown man being sexually attracted (and acting on these impulses) to a teenager)
lolita complex? :p

but yes i agree...it's really off, and it shows that he's failed to develop adult emotional responses, because regardless of the morality of any feelings/desires for the younger girl, it's up to him, as the adult and authority figure, to keep his hormones in check, and, if it's really that big an issue, distance himself as much as possible from the student in question

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
haha, although i have to admit, if the teacher i mentioned from my mother's old school ever came up and hit on me, i'd be hard pressed to say no :p but there's a diff between 16 and 30 and 16 and 55 (although 16 and 30 is still wrong :p)

olay

HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
okay, what you have to consider, is... what a 15/16 or even 18 year old THINKS they want... is very often something they will look back on and cringe in their more adult years. when i was 13/14 i thought it was all good that my boyfriend was 18/19 (for the record, i lied about my age until about a year into the relationship, so you can't really blame him) blah blah because although i was young i was oh-so mature and we really had a connection blah blah fucking blah. now, even 3 years later, i realise how stupid i was, how not ready for a relationship of that calibre, specifically with someone with that much more life experience than me. even up until february of this yr i was going out with someone 5 years older, and it's only in hindsight that i realise how much more comfortable and relaxed i am now that i can act my age, not having to constantly worry that he or his friends see me as immature. there are choices, yes, and while as a teenager you're capable of making these choices to a certain extent, more likely than not, you will look back on these choices in even 5 years time and say "what the fuck was i thinking". and that's truly what i believe will happen with any 16-18 y/o "in love" with a 55 y/o.

incidentally, i think he must have severe emotional deficencies, if he can only relate to an 18 year old on a romantic level.
yeah, but then it can be argued that the law is a stunting factor to growth. i think that whole thing is a part of growing up. i mean when i was 13 i went out with someone that was 17. in hindsight i felt it was gross - i mean, seeing i'm his age now, i think "whoa wrong" when i think about ppl in my yr going out with someone in yr 8. then again, right now i'm interested in someone who is 21 going on 22 in dec. it feels right - i don't see it as 'wrong'. but who knows, maybe in another 4 yrs i will go "whoaa soo wrong!". or maybe marvel at how being 4 yrs older than last time makes the gap seem so less significant. its a live and learn thing.

Wohzazz

HSC
This draws me back to the primary school days
there was this particular teacher, she had orange-red hair. She had a nice slim body and had freckles all over her body. She had this distinct smell that i liked, and she looked quite beautiful...well to me anyway. This was in yr6.
Now i look at the photo again, and i'm thinking, she's not THAT hot. And i thought, must be the beginning of puberty where hormones goes wild:p

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
Originally posted by kochou
ugh crushes on teachers are just wrong, unless it's your tutor or something. primary school kids having crushes on their teachers are even more wrong uk
You just havent met the right teachers.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
whats the difference between a teacher and a tutor??
*looks at CM*

besides, Im damn sexy.........just ask Mrs Snapperhead!
wheeeeeee the lithium has just kicked in!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
*looks at CM*

besides, Im damn sexy.........just ask Mrs Snapperhead!
wheeeeeee the lithium has just kicked in!
snapper, you sound like a much more interesting teacher than most of mine :( (no this is not a suck up, its an observation from your posts :p)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
*looks at CM*
Hes becoming a teacher I think... Ie after he does his PhD.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Sarah168
snapper, you sound like a much more interesting teacher than most of mine :( (no this is not a suck up, its an observation from your posts :p)
Why thankyou ma'am!!!
Actually, its just a lack of sleep as Im teaching at two schools..... :eek:

Originally posted by Xayma
Hes becoming a teacher I think... Ie after he does his PhD.
:confused:
sorry, this was meant to be a joke with CM, not a serious question..........:)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
*looks at CM*
teachers are forbiddon territory, its drummed into us from early on that its just plain wrong to like teachers.
tutors on the other hand...well their free game.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
lol its true...and besides the fact that you arent 'free game', have you forgotton that it is illegal to shag teachers!!

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
only if ya under 18!!!
+
it isnt illegal to just "cuddle"!!
LOL
doh... there goes any plans of having children!!
LOL

hang on, that doesnt sound right....
LOL

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
only if ya under 18!!!
+
it isnt illegal to just "cuddle"!!
LOL
doh... there goes any plans of having children!!
LOL

hang on, that doesnt sound right....
LOL
really? so after i turned 18 and was still at school, i coulda shagged my teachers?
totally dudded!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)