• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Teachers and the HSC: How do you put up with them? (2 Viewers)

youngminii

Banned
HSC
English is just a matter of writing a bunch of essays and then showing a teacher/tutor/smart person and them telling you where you went wrong.
And following the Syllabus.

smile4life

HSC
N/A
my chem teacher is a little loopy but otherwise mine are pretty good. no complaints :)

carlytse621

HSC
BUT.. my chem and phys teachers are not as... eager. especially my chem teacher, he tells u to do something and then he goes off walkabout
lol sounds like my physics teacher, my phy teacher just gives us handout and ask us to read it and do exercise....then he walks out to do other stuffs.....he stays in class in class for 1/2 hour per WEEK in average....hopeless....:jedi:

well still better than my chemistry teacher.....she knows nothings and can't teach.....guess what, she skipped the battery things and the equalibrium topic :spzz:...lucky i went lecture and able to self study.... otherwise i will become a victim of her hopelessness

The rest are tolerated.....i guess my maths teacher is the only good teacher at my school......i finished my 2 unit topics HOOORAY!!!! though i haven't start my 3 unit topic yet.....lol...i am 5 terms behind in 3 unit :spzz:

Last edited:

jakedoesnt

HSC
^^sounds like my eco teacher. i skip classes often to do my own work. got busted for it. two arvo detentions, level 2, note home. and a monitoring card to make sure i never try to maximise time efficiency in the pursuit of education again.
sounds like a dream to me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)