Teachers are dumasses (1 Viewer)

countrydude

hmmmmm
HSC
N/A
Dont trust your teacher, our stupid, dumass teacher gave us the wrong sylabus (2002), So we learnt sutff we didnt need to know..bla bla....

Oh well i spose i will have to stuff around trying to find stuff for this new sylabus:(

can anybody help me out???? thanks

Thnakyou Mr ******** :chainsaw: :mad: :mad: :mad: :chainsaw: :argue:

Twintip

The vast majority of the changes were actually stuff being cut out. So don't stress about finding more stuff, you've got more knowledge than the rest of us so just try to apply that to band 6-type questions to help you get band 6. :)

professor

well...our teacher follows the old one quite well and i admitt he missed a lil bit, but i recovered that during the holidays by getting my own syalbus and checked....

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Originally posted by Twintip
The vast majority of the changes were actually stuff being cut out. So don't stress about finding more stuff, you've got more knowledge than the rest of us so just try to apply that to band 6-type questions to help you get band 6. :)
hey from where do u think can i get band 6 questions????

Rahul

Dead Member
yes...mine is a definite candidate.

luckily we only wasted tym on one of the topics we werent sposed to do

Twintip

Originally posted by elizabethy
hey from where do u think can i get band 6 questions????
Basically any past paper with questions worth 5+ marks I think, anything that uses a higher-order glossary word (see Bon's link for last year's HSC paper).

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by countrydude
Dont trust your teacher, our stupid, dumass teacher gave us the wrong sylabus (2002), So we learnt sutff we didnt need to know..bla bla....
you're only got taught the wrong syllabus. my physic teacher reckons the syllabus is wrong and we should learn off him, he is teaching us some weird stuff that he said it was suppose to be right. lucky i knew my stuff well, i just study on my own. :)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
my physics teacher is kool. he knows his stuff and he follows the syllabus... :) i'm pretty glad i have a teacher like him, unlike the teachers u guys r having.

the only i hate about him is the fact that he's always 10-15 mins late to class...

hahaha.. besides that, he's not a dumbass.

tieki

hehe...ours managed to electrocute himself in class yesterday with 5000 V...luckily it was only a very small amount of amps, otherwise he would've been fried :)
other than that, he's really good though... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)