Teachers NOT at School?????? (1 Viewer)

slowjam10

HSC
This is so annoying our Modern History teacher is going in for major surgery and won't be back until Term 2. So in the meantime we have a substitue teacher who just hangs around our school all the time, well their whole family does. He knows nothing and cant even figure out where we're up to. Our usual teacher gave us about 200 sheets with questions that are used for kids that do Modern through correspondence and he said if its done by the end of the term its fine. Well its not.

I can't belive that this is happening all over again. Last year i had to teach everything to myself because the tecaher was a dumb bitch and now i'm gonna have to do the same. Far out i mean im not angry with the teacher i just wish our school could be more organised and have a suitable replacement.

And to top that off my english teacher is taking leave in Term 2 and we are doing Othello then ....................................................:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn:

slowjam10

HSC
Thankyou for your support. :) But you know our teacher who left well he was the Head teacher lol

slowjam10

HSC
I think i might go to the actual BOS site and get the syllabus, i did that for History last year and came first in my grade becuase our teacher forgot to teach most parts or moreso didn't know how to. What you can't do, you teach and what you can't teach you do P.E. as my friend always says.

I hope our teacher goes alright with his surgery, really great teacher. He is like a textbook in himself he knows so much and made it so enjoyable.

James747

HSC
Thats what been happening to my chemistry class for the whole of last week and a few days. The teacher was like a fresh graduate and had no idea about anything. We asked her to write notes about chemical equations cuz we were all confused, and she said she doesn't know how to! =="

slowjam10

HSC
I feel your pain.

I just looked at the syllabus its not specific enough about the first topic: the world at the beginning of the 20th century.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Slowjam10, I feel really sorry for your situation, but DAY-UM! That's one hot sig you got.

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
Have a cry, last year my class went through 6 "perment" teachers and about 8 casuals and we all still managed to do alright in the HSC. Just suck it up, read the textbook, hassle whatever substitute you get and you will be fine.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
my english teacher can't speak english! :p

ok she can. but she just can't teach it!

cs01001

HSC
I feel your pain... perhaps just do some research for your topic, learn the material. Hope everything works out fine

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Don't worry about it, it's only preliminary. Ok, Ok that won't help but following preliminary you will know what I mean.

It happens your doing the best you can in a bad situation. If your that worried see if you can borrow the excel study guides or something similar they should be able to pull you through. Really isn't much you can do but complain and speak to the powers that be and see what they can do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)