Teachers you're not going to be missing (1 Viewer)

damianI

HSC
We've all had them, who are the teachers you aren't going to be giving a second thought about?

BoyWhoScreams

HSC
Hoppers.

IF YOU WRITE GENERAL CRAP, YOU WILL BE PUNISHED!

Maybe if you gave us something other than general crap then...?

damianI

HSC
Kk fine! describe teachers who have pissed you off and why lol. I thought it would be implied

lychnobity

HSC
My fking hopeless english teacher.

Stupid, doesn't know shit about any of the texts, can't write to save her ass, thinks that correcting grammar/punctuation/spelling is feedback, thinks any good results in the class are her doing, doesn't know as many techniques as some students, can't control the class, lazy, doesn't help analyse texts (can't analyse at all),

Not that it's part of her job, but she didn't care.

I could not learn from a teacher who did not command my respect.

hairspray

HSC
So the thing is I'm really embarassed to see any of my teachers especially the ones that I expect to get dissapointing marks for. So the plan is to not see any teachers unless i get excellent marks! Well that plan has officially failed since I rocked up to school to attend a festival thing that was happening at school. I saw my business studies teacher and tried avoiding him at ALL costs, and he saw me! So he approached me saying and asked "do I have any reason to strangle you?" (btw i came 1/50 for bst)and i was like "high band 5, low band6"...and he seemed really worried then I was like "dw sir, I did fine! I'm not gonna embarass you. But our eco teacher is going to be sooooo embrassed, everyone left the exam room... no-one could do the exam" O.O

AND don't get me started on my Maths teacher! After the maths exam... i officially HATE him! He made the trials sooooo easy so the actual hsc swallowed us =(

NEVER want to bump into my Economics teacher! He has not helped me with economics whatsoever... his assessments were EASY as, so basically i got a high assessment mark (92) and probably gonna get a not so high external mark ><''

damianI

HSC
We had this history teacher in year 9 who had absolutely no control over the class. We only ended up writing about 6 pages in our exercise book in the whole semester because he would dictate and pause everytime someone spoke lol. Our class ended up making him cry and resign lol and we later found out that he was in some band through myspace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)