Teaching... (1 Viewer)

mazarina211

HSC
is anyone here intending to do teaching at universtiy for 2006 whether it be primary or secondary???

id just like to see what you're studying at the moment for yr 12, what u want 2 get in ur uai etc etc

it can be like a 'future teachers' forum lol

maz

HSC
N/A
Yes, I do intend on studying teaching at University. I want to be a high school art teacher.
I'm on the HSC Pathways program due to long term illness, so won't get to uni until later on, but my HSC subjects are-
Advanced English
Studies of Religion II
Society and Culture
Design and Technology
Visual Arts
Photography
National Art School Art Extension

I hope to study B. Art Education at the College of Fine Arts, UNSW. The UAI generally jumps around 85-88. I'm aiming for 90 though, just to be safe.

:)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
mazarina211 said:
is anyone here intending to do teaching at universtiy for 2006 whether it be primary or secondary???

id just like to see what you're studying at the moment for yr 12, what u want 2 get in ur uai etc etc

it can be like a 'future teachers' forum lol

maz
Uni of sydney (2004)
education- primary 86.3
secondary, there's humanities/social sciences, science, arts, maths, human movement
all of which are between 85 and 90

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
yeah, i plan to be a drama teacher. there's a lot of places to do that sort of thing (uai's ranging from 70.0 to high 90's) so im aiming for a 90 uai to be safe. the course i was most interested in was at charles sturt uni...im having a look at other places though (UWS, UNSW) because bathurst/wagga is a bit too far to go, i think. my hsc subjects are English Adv., English Ext. 1, Drama, Biology, Modern History and General Maths.

JuniorB

HSC
im hoping to become a teacher if my UAI allows me to get into the courses i want im looking at either

B eductaion (physical and health education) universtiy of wollongong
B technology education (design and technology eg. computers and cooking) Southern cross university Coffs Harbour

if i dont get UAI's for them then a
B Information Technology university of westeren sydney campbelltown and throw a Dip of teaching or education on that

my dad is a techer so he told me that last one as a backup incase my UAI fails for the others

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)