Team talk (1 Viewer)

VSAcclaim

HSC
hey every one, i was at a deb ball the other night and was checking out wat was available (if thats the word???) and got talking to a few girls between songs...they seemed pretty interested in me (dunno why)...the ball broke up and i headed to the after party where the girls where, one was chatting to a mate of mine and the other wasnt really in a convo with anyone so i thought i would talk to her...problem is that i had nothing good to talk about...i'm like totally lame. Unless its heavy metal or related to cars i'm pretty boring/retarded. Though i do have my moments i cant hold a conversation together, i seem to always back myself into a corner...its really annoying cos i'm just starting to get a bit more confident around girls, and i suck!!!
what should i do??? (in general, the girl i was talking about was an example...though i do hope to see her again...)
anyway Cheers Stretch

HSC
N/A
Pinch her bum. Or if that doesnt work than compliment her on her dress/shoes/hair and she probably won't shut up about it for the rest of the night.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
VSAcclaim said:
hey every one, i was at a deb ball the other night and was checking out wat was available (if thats the word???) and got talking to a few girls between songs...they seemed pretty interested in me (dunno why)...the ball broke up and i headed to the after party where the girls where, one was chatting to a mate of mine and the other wasnt really in a convo with anyone so i thought i would talk to her...problem is that i had nothing good to talk about...i'm like totally lame. Unless its heavy metal or related to cars i'm pretty boring/retarded. Though i do have my moments i cant hold a conversation together, i seem to always back myself into a corner...its really annoying cos i'm just starting to get a bit more confident around girls, and i suck!!!
what should i do??? (in general, the girl i was talking about was an example...though i do hope to see her again...)
anyway Cheers Stretch
Drinking gives everyone top social skills.

Failing that, dont talk about anything in particular
rather, ask her questions about herself and LISTEN,
Then ask questions about what she said and reply with your own input.
Just focus the convo on her and she should ask stuff back if she's interested.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
u shouldnt change urself for others.....if they dun like u that way then nothing will end up happy at the end anyway, just try to be confident with who u are...if you got nothing else other than metal to talk about find somebody who likes metal

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Mr brightsides on the money the only trick being to be relaxed about it and not make it into an interrogation.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
loquasagacious said:
Mr brightsides on the money the only trick being to be relaxed about it and not make it into an interrogation.
unless she has fantasies about cops that is.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
ATTN: any policing students submit CVs in azzies other thread - you're in...

VSAcclaim

HSC
yer i was trying to not talk about hings i like and get her to do the talking, like u guys said...but i think i was trying to make myself seem relaxed and witty, problem was i think i came across as stoned and lame...it worked too well...i dunno...i'm just a hopeless case at this stuff...meh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)