• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Techies or Tech Heads (1 Viewer)

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
I was just wondering if there are any people who linger in this forum and are involved in technical production whether at school, or with an organisation. It'd be nice to meet other techies!

I'm a baby techie, I've done around 160hrs with our local theatre company working on Stage Management, Lighting and Sound. The first being my speciality...

Just wondering if...well...any others exist (except for Turbulence)...

*imagines cicada sound fx*

TheBirdMustFly

Writer for hire!
HSC
Yep, I do a course at Skool called Entertainment certificate, it's heaps fun, I'm the sound guy at school, I do the assemblies and stuff. I also do outta skool jobs that I get coz i do it at school nice to find some1 else who's a techi.

turbulence

I have worked in tech production for the past 3 years and done over 350hrs.. alot with skillo ... great girl!!!

Its good at school because that you do the lighting/sound for basically everything and its also a pain in the ass because everyone wants a hand.. random...

meanwhile.. production is a awesome field to enter when leaving school as it is a universal degree as it goes into design, lighting, sound and stage management.. and the amazing job of production manager

i was going to do entertainment cert 2 at school as a tafe course by correspondance for my HSC, but it didnt work.. didnt have any units and there wasnt someone at school that is able to mark me off... with all the areas in the course...

so hold ur mag lights up high with skillo and i and say TO THE PANTRY (personal joke with skillo)

turbulence

random.. a golden capital M ... did u want me to come round and go to Maccas and visit the GIRL or something.. i soo want a gold bulb, but yer it kinda might need repairing first - same as the car - poor laser

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
The laser? Darling what has happened to the laser? The laser is gold, I mean, it beat butch and that is saying something. Btw, I told my dad about monday morning, in the strictest confidence, and he said that he thought that you were a little silly for going so fast...I said 110...lol

My mum was chuffed that she gave you a present as well...lol...

Sorry everyone else, you must be thinking I've gone on some random shit spurl...

*Winks at Ryan*

turbulence

no just that we are 2 random people using a jargon language to communicate our bizzare thoughts from the estrange location of albury via a forum dedicated to our HSC that is being ruined through ill communicated thoughts of fantasticly amusingly funny maglites and fog machines stories..

thats is so random, i dont know what it means...

- fantasia? omg random

fog machines... no il take the hazer thanks and buy a vowel . .

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)