Techniques on how to get parents to let you to come... (1 Viewer)

G

genavania

My friend isnt allowed on schoolies coz of her mum.
HAs anyone had the same problem? And overcome it?

G

genavania

yeah but old people suck... and people older than parents are either too old to care or they suck too.

Circa

HSC
ok...i know its gay..but how about somewhere thats like not to far from sydney like .... port stevens, kiama, terrigal, palm beach....its far enough to be classified a hoilday....and its better than nothing.... : D

maybe comprimising like if i get this mark in my mid- years or like ill do more chores or something random...lol

trust me i know how you feel.. i am like fully allowed to go but my friend like not allowed it sux!!!!

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
Just tell your friend to promise her parents the following things:

1) Will not drink
2) Will not get laid
3) Will not take cannibis, coke, ecstacy or panadol
4) Will not have fun

melaniemelanie

HSC
Well my friend has the most controlling parents on the planet who wouldn't let her go to goldie this year...so we proposed the idea of a cruise...which they didn't allow...but then we guilt tripped them...you do the whole...

"mum i'm nearly an adult...i have to learn to be able to look out for myself...im not stupid...i do have morals...i don't want to end up in a gutter in a puddle of vomit...(even though for the majority it will be the case but they dont have to know that)...i have slaved away at school for 13 years...getting through the hsc and going away with my friends is my reward to celebrate...whilst they're away celebrating do you expect me to sit at home saying yay i finished school woo...and just keep crapping on and on and on

dunno how strict your parents are but these guys relented...and they're like crazy...she's not even allowed to stay the night at peoples houses...so yeh...as long as your not going to goldie it should be sweet you make it out how innocent it is...i moved from forster to newcastle a couple of years ago...and let me tell you...schoolies is nothing down there...there's about 50 people there...its not like you'll be going insane and poppin pills...make her mum realise that your 'sensible' (whether you are or not :p) and your going away just to celebrate with your friends and have fun by yourselves...otherwise you would be going to goldie

Shkev

HSC
hyparzero said:
Just tell your friend to promise her parents the following things:

1) Will not drink
2) Will not get laid
3) Will not take cannibis, coke, ecstacy or panadol
4) Will not have fun
bro no offence man but y in the world woudl u say those if u know its lamest bulshyt excuse u can say to ur parents !!

i tell ya this it aint even worth trying lol nice try !but still lame

oi tell em this! tell them that ur 18 and ur legally gonna be adult and shyt and if i fuq up ! i aint fuq up there lives. i am gonna fuq up mine and besides.

LIFE GOES ON!!

it might be culture difference i dunno for u pplz but i am asian-chinese (LAY HO MAY LAY LOL)

so yeh it worked for me

thug in thug out lol
peace

miss random

HSC
erm yeh i hav mates who r the same we just emphasised there were gonna b no boys (they r) and that we wood go somewhere closer 2 local that lets them feel like if nething happens theyd b more in control

Gangels

HSC
Just work on it. Slowly break the parents. Reassure them all year of the good points, Try and get your friend to go out as much as possible (shows when she comes back unrapped, that she is ok by herself) Or make up a little white lie. Like someones parents are going up there for a holiday and said you guys could go with them

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
The middle finger sometimes works, but then again, it may result in your sudden and mysterious absence from Skoolies

Shkev

HSC
Nietzsche said:
Shut your filthy whore mouth. Do not address The Mighty Schroedinger in such fashion.
come on...... be nice lol whore mouth??? thast mean man.... and do not address the mighty shroedinger??

bro man u need to get out out more often man lol!!

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Umm, did anyone else have to take a second look at the thread title? No..ok..its just me.. i understand :\

Anyhow... Try asking them if they were in your position...? etc. And pointing out your morals does work in the end (well, it did in my case). Also, are there guys going as well? Cos its generally "i trust you, but i dont trust other people". If you have guy-friends that are going, it might make them feel better that you will be taken care of. She has a whole 6 months anyway :)

Gangels

HSC
lourai*87 said:
Umm, did anyone else have to take a second look at the thread title? No..ok..its just me.. i understand :\

Anyhow... Try asking them if they were in your position...? etc. And pointing out your morals does work in the end (well, it did in my case). Also, are there guys going as well? Cos its generally "i trust you, but i dont trust other people". If you have guy-friends that are going, it might make them feel better that you will be taken care of. She has a whole 6 months anyway :)
Yes actually. I was very reluctant to go into this thread but thought that it couldnt be about that so i ignored it

Gangels

HSC
lourai*87 said:
Oh dear. Another misplaced mind. How unfortunate :p
Yes its quite a shame. The youth of today needs to have cleaner minds and start playing hoop and stick again. Noone plays that game anymore.

"Its a dying shame"

Retract that statement

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)