Teeth Whitening (1 Viewer)

Mr.Angry

HSC
I recently ordered some teeth whitening products from http://www.teeth-whitening.com.au

So far no problems the only thing I dont like is the increased sensitivity after bleaching but this is expected and seems to stop after a few hours. Just thought I'd do a search on the topic hence the reply :cool:

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Mr.Angry said:
I recently ordered some teeth whitening products from http://www.teeth-whitening.com.au

So far no problems the only thing I dont like is the increased sensitivity after bleaching but this is expected and seems to stop after a few hours. Just thought I'd do a search on the topic hence the reply :cool:
you should use a sensitive toothpaste.
Dont get one of those toothpastes with the blue gel in them though. You should avoid coloured foods etc when you're bleaching your teeth. The blue gel can stain your teeth a pale blue colour. Pretty much if it stains a white tablecloth then avoid eating it for the few days you are undergoing your treatment.

Trev

stix
HSC
I had some laser one done that was 900$ (put some oxidising stuff on your teeth and go over it with the laser to make it react faster or something) but it hurt so they couldn't do it properly, it felt like my tooth was boiling inside or something I dunno haha. It was just because when you're younger the root in your tooth is more sensitive so I wouldn't recommend it at our age. :p

Mr.Angry

HSC
Trev said:
I had some laser one done that was 900$ (put some oxidising stuff on your teeth and go over it with the laser to make it react faster or something) but it hurt so they couldn't do it properly, it felt like my tooth was boiling inside or something I dunno haha. It was just because when you're younger the root in your tooth is more sensitive so I wouldn't recommend it at our age. :p
900, Whoa. :eek:

K

katie_tully

when i worked at a dentists he used to say that the over the counter shit doesnt work and if you want optimum results you have to get those specially made moulds of your teeth and some special shit only dentists have

yah it was also like $200 for each mould.

also, he was a dick

Mr.Angry

HSC
katie_tully said:
when i worked at a dentists he used to say that the over the counter shit doesnt work and if you want optimum results you have to get those specially made moulds of your teeth and some special shit only dentists have

yah it was also like $200 for each mould.

also, he was a dick
Errm, the trays I got from the http://www.teeth-whitening.com.au
came with thermoforming trays, basically all you need do is place them in hot water for about 2 minutes and then place on your teeth and they will mold perfectly!

K

katie_tully

k, your sig pic makes me ill :(
i hope it's just cranberry sauce

suliana

HSC
celebrity sexy tooth whitener is said to be the #1 whitening teeth priduct.But you can try danoz direct-activ clear whitening teeth one which is pretty good:D

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I went to the dentist today and he just polished them and they look better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)