tekken 1,2,3,4,5 (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
hang on the yellow jump suit is law...
hworang has a white tae kwon do get up, he is the kick master

as for the person who likes the "dinosaur thins" aka gon the uber fag, i hate you. you are that person who annoys me when you play tekken!!!

studynoob

HSC
N/A
DrownTheCrow said:

as for the person who likes the "dinosaur thins" aka gon the uber fag, i hate you. you are that person who annoys me when you play tekken!!!
how can you hate gon? i love his fart attack and little boxing gloves! :p

hipPo3

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:

wow .. lucky that person hates playstation

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
haha im not serious... gon just frustrates the shit out of me because it takes no skill to use him.. and you cant do combos and reverses and grabs on the little fucker
same with doctor b

hipPo3

HSC
doctor b's awesome .. hes s0o0o0o k00 cause he can do random shit
ive only played the game for fun .. not world domination, so my views are based on which character looks the funniest ...
and the fact that the panda bear can fart makes him the best character in the game

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
hipPo3 said:
doctor b's awesome .. hes s0o0o0o k00 cause he can do random shit
ive only played the game for fun .. not world domination, so my views are based on which character looks the funniest ...
and the fact that the panda bear can fart makes him the best character in the game

panda or kuma haha

nah im not lame and play it at arcades and get angry when people beat me (only because it never happens haha). we just have nothing to do here so we all got really really really addicted to tekken and now we are invinceable!

hipPo3

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
panda or kuma haha

nah im not lame and play it at arcades and get angry when people beat me (only because it never happens haha). we just have nothing to do here so we all got really really really addicted to tekken and now we are invinceable!
BAhHAhHAHA .. only in tekken :p

pwn u in Fps i will :p .. i am melee sniper king !!

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
the japanese girl is xiaou wiu! she sucks because she takes so little life off! brian fury shits me to tears because he is my rivals favourite and i hate him when he does that evil fucking laugh like he is so good... cockhead

the only other guys are (tekken 3)
lee
law
jack
mokujin
paul
hwoarang
jin
heihachi

t?

ahh those names sure bring back a lot of memories. back in the day, i liked using heihachi (very good), yoshimitsu (teleport, heal, stab) and hwoarang (dynamic TKD style).

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Argonaut said:
If I didn't know any betetr, I'd say someone was lurking in your account ... the above doesn't sound like you at all.
As I said, I'm a dark horse - you'll never have me figured out...

Regarding the characters, I just played tag tournament and after all that it law.

Bloody male characters.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i hate in tekken 5 how its marshall law and not forest law
marshal law is shit

but i love how gon and boskonavich are banished

Last edited:

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Love Tekken 5
I play with Hwarang, Lei and the highly under-rated Steve Fox

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i am still the undisputed master... katie tried to step up
she got schooled

HSC
yay im playing tekken 3 and 4 at the moment, love it

im trying to find tag tournament but it's not in any of the stores...even pre-owned copies are impossible to find

and waiting for 5 to go platinum :)

at the moment, i'm using hwoarang and kazama in 4, i agree in that steve fox is highly underrated. he's fast with the punches and can string some decent combos.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
i hated tekken 4 .. ` at the moment im playing tekken 5. bleh theres a new new version in the arcade: dark resurrection. bad thing is that some of the commands, combos and moves are now different from the old and ps2 version -______-* if you looking for tekken tag try ebay. i have a copy but it copied ..

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
I just spent like so many days playing tekken5. I got hooked at the arcade using Paul when I first played ( woo random ). Lol I got a crowd behind me.

I have 2 fav characters: Devil Jin and Christie Montero.

Playing on PS2 with my friends, beat them all! I'm suprised I actually got the combo's down on console. I hate console games. I can play kof03 on the computer n shit, but when I get to an x-box I can't do anything :p

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
LexxY said:
I just spent like so many days playing tekken5. I got hooked at the arcade using Paul when I first played ( woo random ). Lol I got a crowd behind me.

I have 2 fav characters: Devil Jin and Christie Montero.

Playing on PS2 with my friends, beat them all! I'm suprised I actually got the combo's down on console. I hate console games. I can play kof03 on the computer n shit, but when I get to an x-box I can't do anything :p

haha pro =] where abouts do you play?

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
Lately, I've been meeting up with some friends who come down from newcastle with my bf and another friend and play at chatswood.

HSC
does anybody have the complete list of rankings for arcade mode for tekken 5?

what i've got figured out so far is that it starts at beginner, then 10th kyu up to 1st kyu, then the dan ranks, then master? i think there's a few higher levels but im not sure...i cant find a list on the internets of the full list.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Beginner
Kyu (9th to 1st)
Dans (1st to 5th)
Shihan
Expert
Master
Virtuoso
Champion
Legend
Sage
Warlord
Conquerer
Diety
Tekken Lord

=] you gonna start playing tekken 5?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)