• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Tell me about UNSW! (1 Viewer)

manifestation

What?!
HSC
hey ppl,

just wondering how is UNSW? Why is it ppl like to go there? I heard it wasn't good (but then again that's just someones opinion!) So like how is uni life there?

thanks!
Ciao

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Imagine a small city. There is everything there you could possibly need.

manifestation

What?!
HSC
Curry said:
Imagine a small city. There is everything there you could possibly need.
Oh by the way your log name is cool, go the curry! would u mind if asked where you're from? and yeah the answer sums it up well. But is it really cramped????? hope not cause UNSW is a potential uni for me!

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
its not cramped...its awesome, had so much fun at OWeek can't wait to start tomorrow

manifestation

What?!
HSC

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
manifestation said:
Oh by the way your log name is cool, go the curry! would u mind if asked where you're from? and yeah the answer sums it up well. But is it really cramped????? hope not cause UNSW is a potential uni for me!
Yea, I'm from India.

Trust me, in no way is UNSW small. If anything, its way too big. There is so much open space and places to just relax.

manifestation

What?!
HSC
Curry said:
Yea, I'm from India.

Trust me, in no way is UNSW small. If anything, its way too big. There is so much open space and places to just relax.
yeah cool well i'm paki just incase u wanted 2 know lol. well yeah i actually want to get into the business, tourism and hospitality degree ( i think that's what it is) so i'm just trying to get as much info as i can!!

Ghost

Lost
HSC
manifestation said:
yeah cool well i'm paki just incase u wanted 2 know lol. well yeah i actually want to get into the business, tourism and hospitality degree ( i think that's what it is) so i'm just trying to get as much info as i can!!
or you just like to pretend your from India curry......nah jkz jkz...he is from India.... out of curiosity how long have u been here...i know i already prob asked you this but damn i forgot

Ghost

Lost
HSC
manifestation said:
have you tried reading the UAC guide for 2004...that has small summary of all the courses.....also you could always go into the school website for more info

manifestation

What?!
HSC
Ghost said:
or you just like to pretend your from India curry......nah jkz jkz...he is from India.... out of curiosity how long have u been here...i know i already prob asked you this but damn i forgot
Are u asking me how long i been here? Like here as in the BOS website? or here as in something else? And i dont get it.... i never said i was indian....i am pakistani. so sorry but i got a little confused there. And no i havent read the UAC guide. Its so think though *sigh* And i assume you also go 2 UNSW?? would u mind if asked what degree thingy u r doing? coz i want to know more about the commerece/business/management kinda degrees they do there.

manifestation

What?!
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
hera are you going crazy? wtf happened to liberal studies? i was talking to sarah on the w/e and she was like ' TELL HERA NOT TO DO THAT!' something about a mate decdiing to do it and its boring and hard....hrmmm
REally but my hearts set on that degree...but i probably won't get in you know wHYYYYY? coz u need 97.60 for the UAI!!!!!!!!!! OMG HOW HARD IS THAT!!!!!!! ne way we'll see

Ghost

Lost
HSC
manifestation said:
Are u asking me how long i been here? Like here as in the BOS website? or here as in something else? And i dont get it.... i never said i was indian....i am pakistani. so sorry but i got a little confused there. And no i havent read the UAC guide. Its so think though *sigh* And i assume you also go 2 UNSW?? would u mind if asked what degree thingy u r doing? coz i want to know more about the commerece/business/management kinda degrees they do there.
lol sorry i was talking to curry...we know each other

me..nah I am not a business man....i am computer science/science

and enviroment wise...u cant get a more friendlier uni than unsw...and the o-week had prooven that

the amount of effort the yellow shirters will go to during o-week to make sure that the first years such as me are having fun and feeling welcome.....lol especially some of the crazy stuff they did during the crab racing...:D yes crab racing....

trust me...unsw is a close community and everyone is willing to lend a hand to everyone....

btw....did i mention how great the yellow shirters were during o-week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)