Tell me what MED is like (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Hi i just wondering if someone can tell me what med is like,

Im planning to apply for 2009, what sort of assessments do you get in 1st year? and how much out of class study do you do?
I have read what the uni's say about out of class study but wanted to hear it from a student that has been through it or is going through it.

At the moment in doing nursing full time external and working full time and i have a 18month old baby girl and am finding ok ( dont ask me how i surprise myself sometimes!!)

I understand that i wont be able to work full time if i get in to med, i just need help weighing up my options for next yr

Thanks alot you busy students!!! LOL

kloudsurfer

HSC
tamzof@mac.com said:
Hi i just wondering if someone can tell me what med is like,

Im planning to apply for 2009, what sort of assessments do you get in 1st year? and how much out of class study do you do?
I have read what the uni's say about out of class study but wanted to hear it from a student that has been through it or is going through it.

At the moment in doing nursing full time external and working full time and i have a 18month old baby girl and am finding ok ( dont ask me how i surprise myself sometimes!!)

I understand that i wont be able to work full time if i get in to med, i just need help weighing up my options for next yr

Thanks alot you busy students!!! LOL
Hi tamz,

You should really check out this website: http://www.medstudentsonline.com.au. There are lots of medical students on the forums, so they should be able to help you out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)