Telling the truth help!! please! urgent! (1 Viewer)

Jay Grandi

HSC
Hey everyone! ive been studying "Frontline" by rod sitch in my yr 12 advanced english class and hence the topic of telling the truth. Today ive been issued with an assessment task requiring me to host a 5-7minute film and display my knowledge of representing 'telling the truth' by acting just how mike moore, brooke vandenberg etc do on frontline. however, i must do this with 2 extra texts of telling the truth....... please could somebody please email me with some texts??? and even hints on how to show them as a news show? Ive been surfing the net for about 2 and a half hours now and have no extra texts.. please please help it would be greatly appreciated. My email address is italian_stallion697@hotmail.com

thanx so much everyone!!!! -- Jay:wave:

rachelm

HSC
N/A
Hi. I don't know if I quite get the task. Sounds too complicated really.
You could do reenactments of written texts - so things like Jessica Rowe's faux pas last year when she said to a general in East Timor "it must be really bad over there because you've got armed soldiers with you" and he said"No. Your producer placed them in shot and requested their weapons be visible". Just like MArty at the siege!
OR you could try to look at someone like Mel Gibson who spoke quite freely and racistly while drunk andcondemn them thoroughly while either a) making racist slurs in own commentary Or b) allude to the following night's program where you will showcase great Australians overseas and feature Mel.
How's that?

If you need good truth texts try
episodes of M*A*S*H
film Primary Colours
BUT the best stuff comes up out of the blue and relates to current affairs shows stuffing up. SO watch Media WAtch on ABC MOn 9.15. I realise this won't help with the assessment unless you are dead lucky!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)