Tempest/Hag-Seed Hard Questions? (1 Viewer)

Sam14113

HSC
Hey, just wondering if anyone has some difficult questions with stimulus for Mod A, specifically for Tempest & Hag-Seed?

Both 2021 and 2022 HSC had a stimulus in the question which you had to refer to (2022 was especially hard cos who does Ariel, and if you do surely not on him as the special effects guy?). Sample paper had a similar horror. But somehow none of the trial papers seem to do this - it’s always just a classic Textual Conversations, Resonances and Dissonances, Context and Form question.

there’s a certain irony in recent HSC questions in that they tend to be a good indicator of roughly what you’ll get, while also being a nice example of what you (probably, but not definitely) will specifically not get. So I’m really looking for questions very similar to those HSC ones without actually being them. Maybe stuff on Prospero/Felix, or Antonio/Tony, or even a different take on Ariel?

If you’ve got an actual trial paper with that kind of question that would be awesome, otherwise I’d really appreciate any questions of that type. I did try to use ChatGPT to generate a couple and the results were … not great.

thank you!

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
I have these questions ??? Idk if they're the hardest but here you go

Question 1

"Composers shape their form to reimagine the works of others."

How has the study of the two texts developed your understanding of the importance of form in a textual conversation

Question 2

Through the textual conversation, how does Atwood in Hag-Seed reveal the complexity of reconciliation in Shakespeare’s The Tempest?

Question 3

"The textual conversation between The Tempest and Hag-Seed deepens our understanding of humanity’s capacity for transformation."

Evaluate this statement in light of your own reading of The Tempest and Hag-Seed

Sam14113

HSC
I have these questions ??? Idk if they're the hardest but here you go

Question 1

"Composers shape their form to reimagine the works of others."

How has the study of the two texts developed your understanding of the importance of form in a textual conversation

Question 2

Through the textual conversation, how does Atwood in Hag-Seed reveal the complexity of reconciliation in Shakespeare’s The Tempest?

Question 3

"The textual conversation between The Tempest and Hag-Seed deepens our understanding of humanity’s capacity for transformation."

Evaluate this statement in light of your own reading of The Tempest and Hag-Seed
Thank you - not quite what I was looking for but still appreciate it.

Just to provide a bit more info, I'll include an image of the question from last year. This is the kind of thing I'm looking for.

I'm assuming no one really has much on this so not an issue if you don't have, just would be great if someone does.

Attachments

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Thank you - not quite what I was looking for but still appreciate it.

Just to provide a bit more info, I'll include an image of the question from last year. This is the kind of thing I'm looking for.

I'm assuming no one really has much on this so not an issue if you don't have, just would be great if someone does.
Ew isn't that an HSC question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)