• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Tennis!! (1 Viewer)

jayz

walking
tis is just sumthing i've always noticed wif women's tennis, in particular singles. to me it seems tat any female player ranking outside the top 10 will never match it wif the top ten, y is tis the case?

MoNNiE

HSC
oh i wish martina played!..
both this year and last year. i have been working at the adidas international selling -- ICE CREAMS!
(i think i'm selling from the drumstoday.. which my shift starts in under an hour...)
anyways most people buy ground passess.. with acess to courts 1 and 2 which usually show case some really good matches..
i've been swipping tennis balls lately.. they are really good!

Yeah I know the Addidas Internation ticket is cheap, but isn't the cheap sits like very far away up the stadium? I mean you are so far up you can't see anything? On the other hand, the front row sits are just as expensive, but i know it's worth it... Just wondering....
not really! unless you sitt at the very back!
for the last two days the stadium hasn't been to full capacity.. maybe around half..most of the time people just sit where ever in that case - like me when they make me stop walking around the the stadium!
but when it comes to the grand final.. u must sit in your seat!

bong

HSC
i've played on the centre court at homebush bay :D :D :D

it rocks! totally different feel compared to your usual court

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I went to the Adidas International on Monday. It was worth it! Yeah, can't wait till next year!. lol

I saw James Blake and got his signature. it was so crap.....
by the way, most of the players' signatures are crap. (except davenport's, which makes sense)

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
homebush is such a shit place to host sport, with the exception of events that will fill the big stadium (nrl grand finals....)
its always dead and empty for anything else, you never see a full house for the bulldogs or the razorbacks or whoever else plays sport there
theres nothing like going out after a game to ummm, wait theres nothing there except that hotel
someone ought to build some restaurants and shops and shit around the area

jayz

walking
homebush has a great swimming pool, some hockey stadiums, tennis courts, business centres, wildlife parks, admittingly a crappy macdonald takeaway shop, but over all, dun fink it's tat bad...

go MOYA!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
ARGH! Davenport pulled out of the Adidas Int.... :(

Henin is going to win for certain. *cries*

MoNNiE

HSC
yay for henin!!

hewitt is such an arsehole...i saw him today.. that was the crapyest game ever aganist moya!

hey survivor i might of saw you!

if u saw people running around in peters shirts.. oneo f them was me... short asian girl.. who seems lost half the time...trying to sell drinks..or ice-creams..

MoNNiE

HSC
i was payed $15 per hour..
but i got taxed alot
if i didn't get taxed i would be rather rich!

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I didn't like Roddick before, but he seems alright now. Another Sampras except better in most dimensions... I think.

Ashleet

HSC
ticket prices for adidas were like $70 per person for ccourt reserved seating and all areas access. if you only bought general admission you couldnt get into center court - keep in mind for next year cause if you buy day session cc you see like 4 matches

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
I didn't like Roddick before, but he seems alright now. Another Sampras except better in most dimensions... I think.
Sampras excel in every dimension

forehand, serve, backhand, volley, return serve, rally, smash..every aspect of tennis, he excels and a step above others...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Actually Sampras excelled in his serve and only his serve. Once that didn't work (for a couple of years late in his career besides at the US where it worked one last time), he was gone. Just look at his performances at Roland Garros - he didn't win it because the serve couldn't win him matches because it was a much slower surface.

suz

HSC
I like agassi but I LOVE Philoppousses (can't spell) lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)