Term 2 Holiday Discussion! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
i'm seeing Harry Potter GOLD CLASS, BITCHES.

oh yes, i know you're jealous. :santa:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Le3sah said:
Today I saw the sun! <-- By that I mean I got out of the house. :)
It was a pretty fun day, I went out with friends for lunch and had laos food (very spicy, don't like spicy stuff).

Then back to a friends house to watch a movie :) I don't quite remember what the film was called, but it wasn't that interesting.

Then when I got home, I FINALLY started my story and surprisingly it's sounding alright! (I've realised starting is the hardest part).

What a great day! :)

Harry Potter is out tomorrow!!! :)
Can't wait ><

Going on Friday. So far, haven't completed any work in the last three days.

i'm seeing Harry Potter GOLD CLASS, BITCHES.
OMG :eek: Anyone pre-ordered the book yet?

Black Hawker

HSC
Kujah said:
Can't wait ><
OMG :eek: Anyone pre-ordered the book yet?
Why would you preorder it? There's going to be plenty on the day and its gonna be cheaper. I bought Half Blood Prince on the day for approx $20 and there was heaps at all the stores...

Kujah

HSC
N/A
All the books ran out on the day when I went out to buy it at Angus and Dymocks. So I'm pre-ordering it this time for $30. Apparently, it's RRP is $50.

Saturday 21st July 9:01am ;)

Black Hawker

HSC
Kujah said:
All the books ran out on the day when I went out to buy it at Angus and Dymocks. So I'm pre-ordering it this time for $30. Apparently, it's RRP is $50.

Saturday 21st July 9:01am ;)
LOL. When I went for the last book, I went to K-mart and Myer and they had plenty.

cfair

Banned
HSC
simonloo said:
I feel so much moar liberated that S1M0 isn't on these forums.
Maybe he followed my suggestion and drank drain-o.

To all you people crying out for me... wondering where i've been - I got banned for 24 hours and I'm up the coast seeing friends. I go home tomorrow but I'm on Dads lappy at the moment because it's pissing down rain which is disappointing. :(

ps; dress up as dragons and shit when you go see harry potter, then take pictures. it'll be funny.

Jachie

HSC
so wait, S1M0 got a perma ban? that's rather drastic. maybe it was because of something else, because that doesn't really seem fitting with what went down...

hay cal, tsup :wave:

cccclaire

HSC
I'm seeing harry potter tomorrow
Sadly not gold class though =[

Two of my friends dressed up as harry potter for the pirates of the carribean premier. I was thinking of going dressed up as luke skywalker or princess leia tomorrow, but I don't have the time to get an outfit.

As for study. Not going great. Managed to do a bit of maths and a little english today but thats about it.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
magpam said:
yeah perm ban seems a bit too much
I don't think he's been banned before, so it's pretty harsh that they slapped him with a permaban straight away.

Two of my friends dressed up as harry potter for the pirates of the carribean premier. I was thinking of going dressed up as luke skywalker or princess leia tomorrow, but I don't have the time to get an outfit.
I might dress up as Kreacher :rofl:

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
INTERESTING FACT: Cal has had approximately 30% of his posts deleted. 1st class spammer. :wave:

Jachie

HSC
how do you find that shit out? everything I do is either deleted or locked. mods hate me quite a lot. :eek:

cfair

Banned
HSC
S1M0 will be fine guys, he will use MATHS & SCIENCE to get out of his ban.

magpam: read what i said again honey bunny.

people who think mods hate them: quit your bitching, you don't know what mod hate is until you log onto cfair and post. As I type this Without Wings is having a stroke because she thought I was gone forever.

simonloo: How dare you call my interesting and insightful posts spam, consider yourself on the list.

Lisa: whatcha sxc azzzzzzzzz doin?

Kujah: wtf is Kreacher? Did you mistype Kramer? I hope so, Kramer is funny.

cfair

Banned
HSC
By the way, no matter what you say after it everyone who says Hi Cal! *wavey emoiticon* will get their post deleted.

- too lazy to edit this in

Kujah

HSC
N/A
cfair said:
Kujah: wtf is Kreacher? Did you mistype Kramer? I hope so, Kramer is funny.
Kreacher's not from Seinfield :) He's an house-el.=f.

Jachie

HSC
cfair said:
people who think mods hate them: quit your bitching, you don't know what mod hate is until you log onto cfair and post. As I type this Without Wings is having a stroke because she thought I was gone forever.
oi, shut up bitch. you haven't seen the discrimination i've had to deal with on this site. from mods, from certain posters.... life is so unfair.

eh, no matter. they're jus jellus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)