Terrible complication (1 Viewer)

noturningback

HSC
Hey, I've got nerve damage through my hands and arms that prevents me from writing so I use a writer for the hsc.

I was planning to write for maths because it's basically impossible to effectively and quickly do maths using a writer. However, as of yesterday my right hand took a turn for the worse and I simply can't use it. My maths exam is on monday (yes I do general, please refrain from comments such as "It's general, You could ace that subject with a pen between your teeth") and I can't see myself being able to write.

The board of studies states that of provisions have been provided to the student (As they have for me) Illness/misadventure is unlikely to be accepted.

So anyway, anyone had any experience using a writer? I would hate hate hate to do that but I think all hope is lost. Goodbye ATAR :/

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Hey, I've got nerve damage through my hands and arms that prevents me from writing so I use a writer for the hsc.

I was planning to write for maths because it's basically impossible to effectively and quickly do maths using a writer. However, as of yesterday my right hand took a turn for the worse and I simply can't use it. My maths exam is on monday (yes I do general, please refrain from comments such as "It's general, You could ace that subject with a pen between your teeth") and I can't see myself being able to write.

The board of studies states that of provisions have been provided to the student (As they have for me) Illness/misadventure is unlikely to be accepted.

So anyway, anyone had any experience using a writer? I would hate hate hate to do that but I think all hope is lost. Goodbye ATAR :/
Get a writer, it can be a student from year 11. Find your teachers number or somehow contact school authority and get them to help you out.

noturningback

HSC
Thanks for the response
I already have provisions for a writer and am allowed to use one if I choose to. Can I regularly switch between me writing and writer?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)