• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Terrible Ranking (1 Viewer)

Pigro

HSC
Hello all,

This is my first post here. My name is Pigro (don't laugh!) and I received my half yearly school report yesterday. My ranks are indicated in my signature. I came 50th in Legal Studies (out of 51 people). For the record, my half yearly exam mark for Legal was 13% - I was drunk at the time and wrote most of my answers in Italian. Anyway. What ranking should I aim for to achieve my UAI goal of 98.5 by the end of the year?

Thanks,

Pigro :)

Freddie09

HSC
hi i have no idea what ranking you need to aim for but i wanted to ask if you are italian? coz i'm studying italian atm and i'm doing really badly, i am half italian but like i said i can't speak it very well (i'm better if i'm pissed) and i really really need help! my grandparents speak in really strong dialect so they aren't much help lol. i have a speaking assessment coming up and i think i'm going to have to get drunk to pass lol
HELP
thanks
Chiara

Pigro

HSC
Chiara, are you making fun of me? :(

PM for help if you're being serious.

sunsettah

HSC
98.5 when you did your half yearlies drunk and wrote half the answers in italian? aha that's hilarious.. sounds like something i would do.

um um your ranking would need to be as good as you can possibly get.

aim and study as if you need to come first in everything - thats the best way to go.

dp624

HSC
oh my gosh
you're doing it wrong
try not to do exams while drunk kthnx

Pigro

HSC
It's a pity I did so badly on the exam, as I was ranked fifth in Legal before the half yearlies. I reckon I can get my ranking back up to the top 10 if I stay off the booze for a while ... hopefully that will be enough and hopefully the external exam isn't too tricky!

If you're wondering why I would walk into an exam room drunk, here's why. My mum spiked my morning coffee with vodka, because the night before I told her boyfriend that she had cheated on him and then he left her. Ha, ha. Anyway - time to hit the books!

Ciao ciao. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)