Terror in London: Soldier beheaded on street (1 Viewer)

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
hahahaahahahaahahahahahaha

yes terrorists are violent because once white dude taught a few of them to be a century ago
no shit terrorists are violent. that's kinda the whole point of becoming terrorists right? war isn't exactly a fucking tickling match is it?

I guess you never heard of the term blow back have you? You teach all these people dirty warfare, sell them or straight out give them weapons to kill each other, and when they turn against you, you bitch about "omg terrorists r evyl!1!!!!1111eleven1!!!

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Gee I wonder why the middle east resents the west so much

The only reason why the Saudis and Jordanians are the ONLY friends of the West is probably due to the close relationship with the British monarchy. Monarchs like to chill with each other and shit in this day and age.

Garygaz

HSC
honestly you're probably on asio's watchlist by now, and i'm surprisingly okay with that.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
honestly you're probably on asio's watchlist by now, and i'm surprisingly okay with that.
yeah i should be labelled a domestic security threat because of my opinions amirite. Well I guess that goes on with most of the army staff officers opinions on how to deal with insurgents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)