Terror raids (5 Viewers)

t0mmy

HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
Serious? So how come the camera man came out of the fight with a blooded face after a minute of fighting?
Because those bloody thirsty terrorists had about 8 fists punching him in the face. Telling me you would walk away from this clean?

Seeing them punch the cameraman made me think "wow, what a pack of savages". I'm sure A LOT of people around this country that see that are thinking that, if not worse. These people are doing themself harm and are giving us reason to despise them.

Also, they are doing this in defense of being labelled a terrorist? LMAO!! So ANYONE that is charged with a crime they may or may not have done is entitled to bash the cameramen?

You're ideology is that of a 1st grader. You are extremely foolish.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
frog12986 said:
Snicker...

As sashtheman quoted in another thread directly from the Qaran :

I WILL CAST TERROR INTO THE HEARTS OF THOSE WHO DISBELIEVE. THEREFORE STRIKE OFF THEIR HEADS AND STRIKE OFF EVERY FINGERTIP OF THEM. THIS IS BECAUSE THEY ACTED ADVERSELY TO ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER; AND WHOEVER ACTS ADVERSELY TO ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER - THEN SURELY ALLAH IS SEVERE IN REQUITING (EVIL). THIS - TASTE IT, AND (KNOW) THAT FOR THE UNBELIEVERS IS THE PUNISHMENT OF FIRE.

[8:12-14]

Non-Believers...commonly referred to as infidels, westerners and the like...
Isnt that completely out of context?
the same can be said about the christian bible or the torah..

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
frog12986 said:
Snicker...

As sashtheman quoted in another thread directly from the Qaran :

I WILL CAST TERROR INTO THE HEARTS OF THOSE WHO DISBELIEVE. THEREFORE STRIKE OFF THEIR HEADS AND STRIKE OFF EVERY FINGERTIP OF THEM. THIS IS BECAUSE THEY ACTED ADVERSELY TO ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER; AND WHOEVER ACTS ADVERSELY TO ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER - THEN SURELY ALLAH IS SEVERE IN REQUITING (EVIL). THIS - TASTE IT, AND (KNOW) THAT FOR THE UNBELIEVERS IS THE PUNISHMENT OF FIRE.

[8:12-14]

Non-Believers...commonly referred to as infidels, westerners and the like...
Frog you should well know that quoting directly from holy books is not always representitive of the whole islamic faith. There are many rather 'interesting' passeges in the bible too.

I would hope that Australia doesn't repeat the witch hunts of the McCarthy days, or that we would have at least learnt something from this time in period.

Security is fear, is it not?

t0mmy

HSC
playboy2njoy said:
The funniest thing was that 7 Muslims couldnt even mildly hurt one cameraman.
lmao, good observation.

I'd like to see them do the same thing to a bricklayer or a concreter, rather than a cameraman. See how well they go then.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
Isnt that completely out of context?
the same can be said about the christian bible or the torah..
yes everyone can interpret everything differntly, and say that others interpret it out of context, but taking something out of contex can only go so far as being wrong, the clear message in those verses makes it basicly impossible to take out of context when it conveys what it wants to convey so clearly.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
playboy2njoy said:
The Bible/Torah/Quran say lots of stupid shit. They were written in harder, different times where violence was more accepted. Anyone who takes it literally is a retarded fuck.

so why take anything else litteraly ? that makes all those people retarted fuks aswell then.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
SashatheMan said:
yes everyone can interpret everything differntly, and say that others interpret it out of context, but taking something out of contex can only go so far as being wrong, the clear message in those verses makes it basicly impossible to take out of context when it conveys what it wants to convey so clearly.
All the holy books say a number of stupid things. Quoting a part of the quaran in order to show that Muslims are evil hardly makes the quotor look like the brightest spark.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
t0mmy said:
why are such passages only "taken out of context" in the Koran?
The point is that all holy books say alot of rubbish. You can't quote one holy book and say its evidence of evil and forget that the western holybook, the bible, also says alot of insane stuff too.

To do something like that would be to make you no different from the extremists on the otherside. Who, most probably, paint the worst picture of the west by using similar methods.

t0mmy

HSC
erawamai said:
The point is that all holy books say alot of rubbish. You can't quote one holy book and say its evidence of evil and forget that the western holybook, the bible, also says alot of insane stuff too.

To so something like that would be to make you no different from the extremists on the otherside. Who, most probably, paint the worst picture of the west by using similar methods.
but how come we christians never take the passages from the bible out of context and act on them?

You should also note that Islam tends to take a lot of its passages literally. Ie; "Wear the religion on your head" being the reason for the headscarves.

zeek

HSC
t0mmy said:
Because those bloody thirsty terrorists had about 8 fists punching him in the face. Telling me you would walk away from this clean?

Seeing them punch the cameraman made me think "wow, what a pack of savages". I'm sure A LOT of people around this country that see that are thinking that, if not worse. These people are doing themself harm and are giving us reason to despise them.

Also, they are doing this in defense of being labelled a terrorist? LMAO!! So ANYONE that is charged with a crime they may or may not have done is entitled to bash the cameramen?

You're ideology is that of a 1st grader. You are extremely foolish.
Ugh, its so difficult to explain to you because your stupidity is a colossal barrier.

Do you see the quote below me?

r3v3ng3 said:
the other camera men; if they weren't too busy with their own cameras, could have stepped in and helped the one being beaten up
Ok try and remember it. Now...look below...

t0mmy said:
people did come to the camera man's aid, fool.
Dont worry, just a bit more....

r3v3ng3 said:
Serious? So how come the camera man came out of the fight with a blooded face after a minute of fighting?
It's ok just one more....

t0mmy said:
Because those bloody thirsty terrorists had about 8 fists punching him in the face
Ok we're done. Was your brain able to keep up? If it did, go back to the secondquote....just in case here it is again...

t0mmy said:
people did come to the camera man's aid, fool.
Can your brain link these together? Need a little help? Okay....What this means is that your statement about the camera men supporting each other is false since
t0mmy said:
those bloody thirsty terrorists had about 8 fists punching him in the face
Understand now? Yes? Congratulations!!!! You can have a star!!!

t0mmy said:
I can't be bothered explaining again, read back to find out more.

Lozacious

Banned
HSC
t0mmy said:
There is a difference between INITIATING a fight and DEFENDING YOURSELF OR ANOTHER THAT NEEDS HELP in a fight.
You have to understand that these people don't just see it as westerners defending themselves... Its .. like this:

- West abuses minority (albeit, several hundred years ago)
- Minority retaliates (albeit, several hundred years later)
- Left holds the west man down, while the minority savagely attacks him.

any retaliation by the west, you can't expect the left to understand, because to them, its simply us being payed back.

They don't see it as a case of us defending ourselves, which is what it really is, because "we" didn't do anything personally, they see it as us trying to escape retaliation.

The left can all go to hell and burn for all eternity.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
erawamai said:
All the holy books say a number of stupid things. Quoting a part of the quaran in order to show that Muslims are evil hardly makes the quotor look like the brightest spark.
when muslims ( any religous person in my view) say they dedicate their life to the book and follow it and then say that verses that are obviously either oppressive to women or show hatered to anyone not muslim are taken out of context is kinsa stupid. its not just this verse , theres alot more.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
t0mmy said:
why are such passages only "taken out of context" in the Koran?
from wat i understand ..

religions without a central autocratic authority lik the vatican in the catholic church... are prone to more religious intepretations...they still have cults.. but not associated with the central church
protestants.. doesnt have such a strict structure .. and also have more spawned out.. and varied views
those with laypreachers have the most varied groups in terms of views and extremism..

zahid can enlighten me about it in islam...

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
SashatheMan said:
when muslims ( any religous person in my view) say they dedicate their life to the book and follow it and then say that verses that are obviously either oppressive to women or show hatered to anyone not muslim are taken out of context is kinsa stupid. its not just this verse , theres alot more.
I don't see that is any different to someone dedicating their life to any religion and following the nuttier parts of that religion literally. Again there are many parts of the bible that can rival the nuttiness of the koran.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
erawamai said:
I don't see that is any different to someone dedicating their life to any religion and following the nuttier parts of that religion literally. Again there are many parts of the bible that can rival the nuttiness of the koran.
yes there is , thats why i am an athiest. But the diffenrce is that extremeist muslims who read quran actually carry out these acts eg beheading.

t0mmy

HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
Ugh, its so difficult to explain to you because your stupidity is a colossal barrier.

Do you see the quote below me?

Ok try and remember it. Now...look below...

Dont worry, just a bit more....

It's ok just one more....

Ok we're done. Was your brain able to keep up? If it did, go back to the secondquote....just in case here it is again...

Can your brain link these together? Need a little help? Okay....What this means is that your statement about the camera men supporting each other is false since

Understand now? Yes? Congratulations!!!! You can have a star!!!

I can't be bothered explaining again, read back to find out more.

far out, you're impossible.

What I was trying to say was it doesn't take very long, when you have 4+ blood thirsty, terrorist-related savages going at you full on, to end up all bloodied and bruised. THEN, after this short amount of time, his white brothers came to his aid. This is the only way a fight would be stopped. Savages usually fight till death.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
wheres the death penalty when you need it, they should give death to those dumbasses who were beating up the cameraman too.

yes death penalty to anyone who lays a finger on the cameraman.. All those businessmen that today and tonight tried to expose in the past , who pushed the cameraman from frastration, should be beheaded aswell

Lozacious

Banned
HSC
All religions may have texts that are unrealistic, but the muslims are the only ones who are terrorist inclined. You don't see a monk walking onto a bus with TNT strapped to him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)