• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Test Syllabi (1 Viewer)

n3o

HSC
Hey all..I am an Intl student and will be joinin UTS this year for B Engg ICT....

I came to know bout the diagnostic Test which will include 2 Unit HSC Mathematics and Moving about Physics...So I dont know what 2 unit Maths means and also the movin bout physics....Can someone elaborate these for me...
Let me make it simple...in my country HSC Maths and Physics units are as follows...Plz tell me vat to prepare from these thx:--

Maths

Integration
Differentiation
Complex Nos.
Quadratic Nos.
AP,GP,HP
Graphs
Matrices
Sets,Functions,Logs
Trigonometry
Straight Line
Circle
Conic sections
Limits,Continuity
Lagranges and Rolles Th
Differential Eq.

Physics

Kinematics
Laws of Motion
Work,Energy,Power
Oscillations,Waves
Gravitation
Heat and thermodynamics
Electric,Magnetic units
Semiconductors
Optics
and sme more

Last edited:
L

lucky

if you know the maths and physics topics you mentioned above inside out, you will have NO PROBLEM in the diagnostic test...

2U maths and physics here is nothing like what u have on ur list.. :)

good luck..

blay.tenshi

HSC
N/A
hey n3o

i just happened to remember a little bit about my hsc maths and physics...the maths stuff there would be about 2 to 3 unit maths (4 unit being highest). i dont know about 4 unit maths or what is involved in it...

and if you've done all those listed physics subjects (and remembered everything from it ahahha) then you'll not only be fine for the diagnostic test...you'll be fine for the first physics subject: Physical Modelling

n3o

HSC
kk Here is vat I am assumin...I chked out Math and Physics modellin subjects.They include topics which I ve done in my year 12 HSC so they ll not be much of a problem as I remember most of it..So I m assumin dat diagnostic test will include topics dat were der in my year 11 HSC an dat will be a problem for me lol....

Thanx I ll try findin my books again and keep chkin here...Still post topics vat to prepare m8s lol....

n3o

HSC
@musk
I ll be arrivin der in Sydney on 13th...So I ll attend the Ocamp on 22nd...I ve to reach for enrolment on 15th....Can I attend the orientation on 19th...but the UTS site where we have to choose dates and stuff is showin only 1 date dat is 22nd..I guess all the previous dates are full...Will clear all ma doubts on 15th

n3o

HSC
chill man.....I ll take care of my english myself....and vat made u think of me being arrogant?.....

neways thx for helpin me out....:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)