• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Tests so far? (1 Viewer)

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
had stat 2day! A week ago...i wouldve failed miserably..but due to my super blitz crammage i can now say i'll prolly get a credit! i wont have to repeat! w00t! *survives to bludge and cram another day*

And isaac, if u see this, we clocked vcop3 today! YEAH!

flamin'

Originally posted by flyin'
i dont think the marks are changed that much.. so yes.
how do you know that? quit speculating!!!! =P it depends on the assessments that you've done during the year, so 65/100 in the test wont' mean you will get a credit - it may not tell you anythign coz they may fiddle with the weights or marks or whatever they do...

RIZAL

HSC
Originally posted by -=?MČŇhﴊ?=-
had stat 2day! A week ago...i wouldve failed miserably..but due to my super blitz crammage i can now say i'll prolly get a credit! i wont have to repeat! w00t! *survives to bludge and cram another day*

And isaac, if u see this, we clocked vcop3 today! YEAH!

haha excellent work bro, congrats on stat in advance!

so overall, what was the feeling on stat? will i have many friends when i do it next year?

u clocked vcop....but how many coins did u put in? :D

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
what do you guys rekon u guys will get?

what i will get... hopefully

estimate
Psy104= HD
Stat170= C or P
Mktg101= C (i was hoping for a D, but because i fucked up the final exam, im hoping for a C)... i may even get a P :( or even worse a PC or heck even a F :(

flamin'

Originally posted by Isaaq
haha excellent work bro, congrats on stat in advance!

so overall, what was the feeling on stat? will i have many friends when i do it next year?

u clocked vcop....but how many coins did u put in? :D
our stat 272 was very similar to last years... VERY similar... Many peoplep will have gone good - especially those that went to the consultation hour and copied out last years exam paper... and then leeched barry for the answer =P bunch of neeeerds hogging consultation times =P heeh

But it'll be a bit harder for you i recokn - he wont' keep the same paper... its not as bad as you think tho - lecturer just makes it seem a lot lot harder....

swisstruffles

HSC
thats it, my brain is stuffed after studying bba103 all last nite and 2day..i cant remember/understand it all bus eco, im gonna fail alright. has anyone had 2 do this dreaded subject again? can anyone tell me wats it like 2 do a subject again, cos i cant even imagine how it will be like..piece of crap exogenous crap who made up these ridiculous words neways

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by flamin'
how do you know that? quit speculating!!!! =P it depends on the assessments that you've done during the year, so 65/100 in the test wont' mean you will get a credit - it may not tell you anythign coz they may fiddle with the weights or marks or whatever they do...
Can you stop that! =p

I'm the professional speculator!
our stat 272 was very similar to last years... VERY similar... Many peoplep will have gone good - especially those that went to the consultation hour and copied out last years exam paper... and then leeched barry for the answer =P bunch of neeeerds hogging consultation times =P heeh

But it'll be a bit harder for you i recokn - he wont' keep the same paper... its not as bad as you think tho - lecturer just makes it seem a lot lot harder....
Why bother with consultation hours when you could've copied it in the lectures =D

The material could've been taught alot more poorly which would make the course alot harder.

*hopeful*

HSC
they let u out netime i think except like in the last 5 minz

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by *hopeful*
they let u out netime i think except like in the last 5 minz
in a 3hr exam you have to wait until the first hr is over (this is probably the same for 2hr exams) and you can't leave in the last 10 mins of any exam. this is because people who are late for the exam are allowed to come in until the exam has been on for an hour. you can't have people leaving after 5 mins, telling their friend what's in the exam and then have the friend coming in.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
AHST103 - done!
PHIL132 - in 8 or so hours :D

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
but his lectures are turbo... so hard to follow.. same with notes... and i can't use z tables properly :( bahaha... stuffed...
Don't worry, you'll get a D.. that's my bet!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
PHIL132 done!

Man that had to be a joke :S

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
yay! i've finished!
i reckon i did pretty bad in all of them :(
but at least im free now! :):)

doe

HSC
N/A
i had my last one today, hooray!

anyone here going to winter breaks or the dmc final?

*heart*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)