Textiles HSC text book (1 Viewer)

eeek

Due to the LACK OF text books or study guides for this subject :)chainsaw: ) who wants to combine efforts with me to write one for next year?? We could be rich!!! :cool:

eeek

Baha no. Don't you have to be a professor to write a text book? And I'm planning on burning EVERYTHING that has ANYTHING to do with textiles after tomorrow's exam. I remember how exciting it was to finally chuck out all of the material scraps and bits of paper after I handed in my MTP :D

Lol, I don't think its possible to copy other sources anyway.. because there AREN'T ANY! Except for that natstar chick. Shes the best.

eeek

HEY you can't steal my get rich idea either! I've baggsed it. No, I've copyrighted it!! :p

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
lol good stuff
you don't need to be a professor for that but it's a hell of a lot of work!
i reckon whoeva does write a textbook will be damn rich tho! :p

YUP...im up for it! Count me in!
lol my people will call you :) heheh
yeah i thought of that ages ago.. apparently they are making one its hard or something.. lol NO IT ISNT lol

TinyMads

HSC
Can someone please give me the link to the Natstar's notes coz I can't seem to find them. Thanks in advance :)

jirwin

HSC
this is a 4 yr old thread. two of the posters havent been on bos for four years, the other hasnt been on here for nearly a year. u're chance at a decent reply is limited but for ur sake i hope u get one. good luck in ur exams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)