Thank you SOO SOO much, BORED of studies (1 Viewer)

yeeha89

To You!

When I am saying this, I know I am saying this on behalf of the whole Bored of studies community. Thank you SO much for all your help. There has been ups and downs throughout my HSC year. There are times when I am stuck in given assessments, there are times when I just could not catch up to the things being taught in school, and there are times when I just felt lost.

But the MOST kind and generous leaders and assistants of Bored Of Studies was always there, giving their most professional and sincere help.

But the most profund thing is that they hardly get paid for doing this, if not getting paid at all! They didn't do this because they had to, but they do this because they WANT TO HELP. This quality, is pretty much extincted in the materialistic 21st century.

A crucial chapter of my life is now ended, and it coul not have ended spectacularly without all of YOU, the most kind and generous people. I take this opportunity to express my utmost gratitude and thank you all for being part of this community.

Year 12, 2003 Forever!

Eadz Tang

"Stuffing up your HSC is not the end of your life, its just the beginning of a very shit one"

Last edited:

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
woot you the man eadz :D heard about your mark, congratz dude

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
amen~ =)
(haha.....*remembers all the hours spent forumming during hsc "study" time...*)

lbft

Geek
HSC
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EADZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
I think I'll join yeeha in thanking BOS as well. I'll donate my notes when I can be bothered to format them in a way ppl can understand what i am saying.

Without you guys, those readings would have screwed me up and crime fic would have killed me. But here I am, still in one piece.

So thanx :D

is a roflcopter
HSC
thankyou lazarus for your change essay
thankyou minai for your korea case study

shit i dunno anyone else to suck up too =/

cyrax83

HSC
toohey how'd you go ??
and what mark did you get for software ? (exam) and assessment

Huy

HSC
N/A
Who's toohey? Are you talking to mic? :confused:

cyrax83

HSC
lbft, he goes to the same school as me

lbft

Geek
HSC
Originally posted by cyrax83
how'd you go ??
and what mark did you get for software ? (exam) and assessment
I didn't do *too* bad, 85.00 UAI. Software was 93 Exam, 94 Assesmt., 94 overall. How about you?

cyrax83

HSC
thats strange, if i came 2nd and you came first in SDD, shouldn't i get your exam mark as my school assessment mark ? i got 90 as my school assessment and shouldn't you get your exam mark as your assessment mark ?

lbft

Geek
HSC
Originally posted by cyrax83
thats strange, if i came 2nd and you came first in SDD, shouldn't i get your exam mark as my school assessment mark ? i got 90 as my school assessment and shouldn't you get your exam mark as your assessment mark ?
*shrug*

xanthanotus

HSC
had it not been for this site i would have failed with out a doubt...it is the greatest site i have seen....and far surpasses any site like it lol...good luck with the future....i hope ya still around for when my brother sits HSC...he will with out a doubt need your help to!

frenchie

HSC
hey Eadz, did you attend maroubra junction primary school? your name seems very familiar to me. any way there was a guy at primary called eadz it might be you!

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
hahaha... i keep thinking that the hours spent browsing the various forums could've been better spent studying or something :D:p

But the forums have been a great help. Thank you all those 01ers , 02ers, 03ers and teachers that have provided guidance in both hsc subjects and uni choices. You have been a great help :D

Huy

HSC
N/A
This site is great. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)