Thanks (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
I this is it about time to say a well deserved thanks to everyone on this site who made this year so much easier than it would have been.

Firstly, thanks to Laz, tactic, timbk2 and fatmuscle for setting up this site, providing us with notes, past papers, help with moderation/scaling of marks and the worlds best forum! I know so many teens who have been saved by this website, and they are truly grateful. Your hard work is very much appreciated.

Thanks to all the members who replied to questions in various forums. It is such a relief to know that there IS somewhere questions can be asked, that someone will be able to help!

And lastly.. thanks to everyone on this forum who replied to threads after the exams especially those who hated the maths exam! At least I knew I wasnt the only one.

All the best, and I hope I can help the year 11s!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
and i thank you for lowering my uai by an estimated 6.25 points...

:D

psycho_mushy

HSC
the female group! the most prominent and manipulative group!

crazylilmonkee

HSC
thanks for trivia!!!
haha gotta love trivia and of course the lovely bos study people :)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
iambored, i agree....but i do need to ask, are you gunning for moderatorship or something?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
iambored, i agree....but i do need to ask, are you gunning for moderatorship or something?
no!
it's just the exams have finished for most of us, and i couldn't believe these people didn't get thanked for their hard work. i mean, they set up this site for nothing, run it, put up with out complaints, and that deserves a thanks. and as well as that, i seriously have found the forums, members and this site a great help this year. i will delete this thread once it has been here for a while, if people think i want to be a mod.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Yes, thank you to everyone who helped me out in answering my numerous questions and thank you to the administrators for creating such a great forum:).

P.S. I would like to help out next years Year 12 students but I think I am too dumb and would probably lead them in the wrong direction:).

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Merethrond
...P.S. I would like to help out next years Year 12 students but I think I am too dumb and would probably lead them in the wrong direction:).
lol, same here- if anything, i'll prolly b asking advice from them. :p

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by Asquithian
...all u overpaid mods!
Yes Asquithian. Thanks for paying us with spam. :p But really, IAB, well said. Even the omission of us little helpers was gracefully done. :)

chris42

HSC
Yeah, it's been great having a place to ask questions doing the HSC, it was always nice to have other people's opinion's on questions besides just your teachers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)