That was crap everyone!!!! (1 Viewer)

Farcanell

That case study bit was a bit off IMO. Certainly for Tacitus the quote seemed a little odd, then again seeing how only around 150 people in the state do it you wouldn't think they'd exactly have us in mind... had to write 7 line topic sentences to allow reference to the quote and that threw my timing off.

I thought the article was really good though. Nice and simply written with a ton of issues. Was able to do paragraphs on:
* Herodotus + Bede + Ranke + Postmodernism
* Thucydides + Herodotus
* Bede + Ranke + Windschuttle vs Reynolds
* Bede + Ranke
Couldn't think of anything to relate to Elton vs Carr though :(

philly17

sure the exam was easy enough but i just think i totally stuffed it , i was sick all yesterday so hardly had anytime to revise and i'm just so stuffed! i dont think it will count so now i feel liek i wasted all that time and effort on my project and work for nothing!!!

nuffy

it was an easier exam then i thought it would be actually - but the fact that i did like 5-10 mins study meant i still didn't do to well. at least i know it's not going to count

BlackMamba

HSC
It scared me....

I thought it was mean... I actually spend 5 minutes thinking how i was gonna interpert the source, I thought it was slightly spread maybe that made it slightly better.

Regardless i dont imagine i did too well and funny enough i really needed Extension as well since i only have 11 units and i was hoping for it count for half of Economics, coz i really suck at Eco. Well so much for that, I am so dissapointed in how I went in the HSC... going to uni seems not too likely at this point... kinda sad over the whole thing now... blah i could have done sooo much better.. oh well

HUNT

the exam was easier than what i thought it would be....
still stuffed it up though...
did do post-modern stuff for Q1...but my answer was really incoherent...i think..
i could have done soooo much better :(
crusades was my case-study....found it generally boring (except the stuff on Cannibalism)...wish i was able to do Quen Liz...
it was my last exam, so i really just wanted it to be over....happy now:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)