That's All! School's Over...What Now? (1 Viewer)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Now that school's over...Ironically, I have to get back into study after a memorable week at school. There havent been any formal lessons for ages at school..

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Now the HSC.

Yes party week has been quite memorable. No formal lessons which has been good but alas now its time to get down and study hard.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Sparcod said:
Now that school's over...Ironically, I have to get back into study after a memorable week at school. There havent been any formal lessons for ages at school..
The last few days of school rocked, despite feelings of nostalgia. Finding it a tad easier to study now though.

Last edited:

ane_st

HSC
Well this wk was pretty much really good!!!

I have graduation tonight.... After party (with whole grade yea!!) and then a picnic thing on friday.... i havent picked up a book all wk... except maybe monday

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
I havent touched a book since the trials... 1st it was relief from exams being over and then its emotion...

Monz

HSC
What now???...nothingness...well HSC then it'll be nothingness...
So glad schools out...FCUK YES!!!!

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Man....it feels like I did my HSC already.....:(

Riviet

HSC
N/A
hopeles5ly said:
Finding it a tad easier to study now though.
Care to elaborate on that point? :)

I'm trying to get back into my habit that I formed around the pre-trial period, but graduation and other random events have been detracting me away from study.

Anyone going to bother studying tomorrow? :p

passion89

HSC
Trebla said:
Agreed...and it sucks!
The last week of school has been by far the most memorable and I wish it could last forever...well not really but yeah

virus_89

HSC
Trebla said:
Yup i can so relate to that. The trials seemed to have drained out everything from me, and withh all these partays and graduation ceremonies, it feels lyk the hsc has already been done

HSC
I haven't done anything this whole week. Graduation was today :( it's finally sinking in that school is actually over. I'm not a fan of high school, but I feel so sad and will definitely miss lunchtimes with friends and the better part of high school. So many memories. Damn it I'm feeling all nostalgic and sh*t now...after promising not to cry

After trials, I already felt like the HSC was over. Unfortunately, it's in three weeks or so :( I really should start studying again.

P

pLuvia

Riviet said:
Care to elaborate on that point? :)

I'm trying to get back into my habit that I formed around the pre-trial period, but graduation and other random events have been detracting me away from study.

Anyone going to bother studying tomorrow? :p
Probably not, still so tired from yesterday

shimmy&shine

HSC
I've just come back home from hanging out with my friends all last night and early morning!!! I had so much fun. THe tears started to flow.

I can't believe it: I've graduated. Like I still can't believe it.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Ah geez, I was so nostalgic last night and I finished a year ago! Probably because one of my mum's friends rang up at 6:30 last night complaining that her son hadn't come home yet (probably was just hanging out a tad too long from finishing school), then my other friend finished yesterday and was having her valedictory dinner and all that jazz, and I had an interview yesterday to help out at O-Week next year, and I was just thinking, 'omg, all these little HSC kiddies *mental sob* if I get through, I'll be leading them around next year'. Yeah, just got really nostaglic at that point (plus the fact I was procrastinating off making my notes :D)

So I understand--totally--how you all feel.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
U2 adamantium- look after yourself and study hard and i mean HARD. I mean at least 14 hours a day.

Joking!

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Only one person is happy??!
Well in 3 weeks time maybe all of us will be crying.

HSC
this last week has been the best ever in the whole year, i was out all last night and this morning, we had our farewell dinner last night and it feels like the hsc is already over as sum of u have posted earlier, but now 3 weeks, then its hsc, cant wait to kill it, then its all over, then the formal, then schoolies n party non-stop.

best of luck 06 peepz!!!

schnookims

*Premium Princess Member*
HSC
is it just me? but i feel like we've finished the hsc and im bored out of my mind everyday at home >< too guilty to go out but too out of it to study!

arrgghhh ><

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)