• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

THE AMAZING RACE 4 is comming.... (1 Viewer)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
After being postponed from its initial march release THE AMAZING RACE will premere with a special 90 minute episode on may 29th in the US.

Visit http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race4/ to see the new teams including one which have been dating for 12 years and still virgins.

I suspect season 4 will hit our shores (providing ch seven picks it up) around July or even August at the latest.

Sarah J

HSC
Yay! I hope they pick it up again. And at a timeslot where I will manage to keep my eyes open. That would be very nice...

muldersgun

HSC
OMG was anyone else realllllllllllllllllly pissed off when Flo won TAR 3 ?

I believe Zach deserved all the money cause he was the one who did it all (detours/road blocks etc.) Flo just sat there and whined.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
MahUAHua i love the show!!

i cant wait for it to be aired here! im sick of all the big brother bullish...

routemarker

HSC
lol yes i wanted Kevin and Gerard to win. When flo and zach went on the Caroline Rhea show Caroline was loke 'so flo what are you going to do with your $10,000' lol i think she deserves squat she did jack and wanted to quit. Good on zach tho.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
I wanted the twins to win, only cause they were cute. :p
But that older married couple just pissed me off. Thats what you call bad Americans :chainsaw:
Hope they come to oz again, that was so funny, made us look a bit bad tho, cause it was all in the outback. sterotypical Aussies.
Carn't wait for season 4 tho.

ellipsis

HSC
Yeah it was annoying that Flo had to win, but still, Zach sooo deserved the money for putting up with her.
What really pissed me off tho was that Teri and Ian came second, they were so damn arrogant and annoying and the brothers were really funny and organised and should have beat them.

But anyway, GO THE AMAZING RACE 4 !! :headbang:
I hope Channel 7 have the decency to pick it up early and not show it on late Saturdays nights. Or somewhere dumb like New Years Eve. :rolleyes:

routemarker

HSC
funny tho when they came to syd they just did a roadblock and bridge climb. pitstop in syd was the roof of the museum of contemporary art. then it was outback coober pedy.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
OOh, the race. I love Amazing Race. I missed half of season 3 when I wen't away, but I did manage to catch the final episode in America. It was very intersting to see how all of the American talk shows had the winners on the next day, much more hyp about TAR in America then there is here ...

muldersgun

HSC
it so is the best reality show. Survivor's okay and i don't even watch Big brother, but i've seen some really bad ones like Love Cruise (Ech!).

I hope channel 7 won't screw up times, like they delayed season 2 for a year and then showed season 2 and 3 at 11pm during non ratings season. ARGH! I absolutely hate it when networks screw around with good programs, like what channel 9 did with the 4th season of the Sopranos, I nearly wanted to kill someone.

hehe Drew and Derek were kinda stoopid sometimes. "Where's the marker? Oh shit it was across the river!"

Does anyone read recaps from www.televisionwithoutpity.com ?
THey're so funny!

routemarker

HSC
i go to read the racers posts (at TWoP). but only the guidos i think are the only dedicated posters there. ill have to avoid cbs after 29th dont want to know whos the first eliminated and the first destination.

i think it would be cool to have an amazing race but without pit stops ie once you arrive you get the next clue and you go around the world nonstop (unless you actually want to rest). it would make for an even more exciting and gruling race.

muldersgun

HSC
i think i might go download the episodes off kazaa since it looks very unlikely that TAR4 is going to be screened here soon.

a race without pit-stops would create some interesting scenarios however where would the cameramen recharge their batteries?

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by muldersgun
a race without pit-stops would create some interesting scenarios however where would the cameramen recharge their batteries?
well i think CBS could handle it:D

ellipsis

HSC
The camera guys could tag team... its only the racers who'd be tired and that would make for some funny tv !

That would be heaps good but, because sometimes when they are all forced to rest, depending on what time they are let out again, the next train/plane whatever isn't for hours and they lose any advantage the had, which would so piss you off.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Speaking of the camera men, how do they keep up? I mean the teams race through an airport, push everyone out of the way for a taxi, and go racing off down a foriegn freeway. I know there are sometimes "technical difficulty time bonuses" which must be because the camera men fall over, but they seem to kepp up quite well.

routemarker

HSC
well there are zone cameramen and there are cameramen assigned to each team. you know the teams have to buy 4 tickets always (2 for them and one for mic guy and one for cameraman) but you never see it on the show.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
but you never see it on the show.
That's what I mean. You see two teams ahead of the cureent team, racing through an airport, but no cameramen. And what about the flights. If there are only two tickets left do the teams have to miss that flight because the cameramen can't get on?

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by McLake
If there are only two tickets left do the teams have to miss that flight because the cameramen can't get on?
yep but you wont be told that was the reason and if seats are upgraded (ie economy to businuess or first class) the crew get those seats not the teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)