The Amazing Race 6 (1 Viewer)

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Cape said:
Thats cause it was on at a decent hour :)
yeah and it was a one off thing i wonder how many people will watch it on thursdays at 930....

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
seedorf said:
BTW, do u work for channel 7?
No, i wish! but no. TV industry is so hard to get into without experience. I'm just a humble uni student.

I just like following the ratings and how networks operate . Its a big battleground.

I think TAR will rate very well on the Back of Lost if it did those numbers on the back of home and away then imagine what will happen on thursday...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
routemarker said:
I think TAR will rate very well on the Back of Lost if it did those numbers on the back of home and away then imagine what will happen on thursday...
Maybe ... but 9:30pm on thursday people are generally out still late night shopping :D

routemarker

HSC
Cape said:
Maybe ... but 9:30pm on thursday people are generally out still late night shopping :D
seriously most people should be back home by then. Still amazing race did very well at 8.30 last year so its obviousl taht lost is capable of capturing an audience.

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
routemarker how do u find out the ratings??
any website or sumthin??
thx u:)

firehose

HSC
those with no wish to be spoiled close your eyes to the above thread!

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I suggest that gets deleted. Please.

Way to ruin the episode for someone who is nearly finished downloading it and wanted to be surprised, not to mention people who have only seen one episode of the season. :rolleyes:

I think 9:30 is a reasonable time for TAR to be on. :)

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
w00t :) im glad the sisters didnt get eliminated :D and i didnt much like those two who did :p

what was that jonathan thinking ... putting himself on tv with a personality like that, seriously he is gunna become hated world wide!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Purp|e said:
what was that jonathan thinking ... putting himself on tv with a personality like that, seriously he is gunna become hated world wide!
You gotta admit, its those type of people, like colin and jonathan which keep the show entertaining at the same time. You always have to watch to see them make fools out of themselves.

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
Cape said:
You gotta admit, its those type of people, like colin and jonathan which keep the show entertaining at the same time. You always have to watch to see them make fools out of themselves.
yeah i know that lol i dont want him to get eliminated just cus he's an asshole... but i mean, unless hes a complete fool (i know for certain hes close to that :p) he must realise how the show is portraying him ... i guess people like him dont get bothered by that stuff ...

bex

HSC
i thought the girls that were eliminated were so nice and i felt really bad for them and their lack of manual driving skills! i know EXACTLY how they felt... jonothan is entertaining... hes too egotistical to listen to himself and realise the whole world is laughing at him

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i feel sorry for colin and johnathons partners...
they get treated like shit
although the partners are idiots for staying with them as long as they already have

alien

HSC
i know it's really bad, they just get yelled at and told off the whole time. sucks. maybe when they get back they can watch the end of the show and realise how bad they're treated and then do something about it

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
The thing is Victoria doesn't necessarily think she's the victim. It's really unfortunate that Jonathan is such a jerk to her, but he gets away with it.

Jonathan is just one of those high and mighty people who doesn't seem to notice that nobody likes him. He blames the editing, but the scenes where he's being an idiot are edited in a more straightforward way than any of the other scenes on the show.
The 'you need to look inside yourself' spiel just shows that he has no grip on reality.

routemarker

HSC
Ah jonathon when you think he goes over the line in the next episode he throws up all over it.

also note next week TAR6 ends in the US with the winner revealed so avoid international tv sites to ensure you are not spoilt.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
routemarker said:
also note next week TAR6 ends in the US with the winner revealed so avoid international tv sites to ensure you are not spoilt.
That sucks... i cant wait til we are ACTUALLY in sync with the us for the amazing race like we are now with survivor.

kittycat552

i loved the 'botox' comment about victoria! LOL

how annoying is the guy with the two pointy pigtails at the front who said he'd never talk to his girlfriend again if she caused him to lose his glasses

overall, i think series 6 is awesome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)