The Amazing Race 7 (1 Viewer)

tempco

HSC
Cab31 said:
No, i think the word "asshole" is quite sufficient ;)
aye aye, i totally agree with you there too :D

but sometimes you gotta be an asshole. e.g. when 1 mil is on the line. :uhhuh:

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
At least rob isn't a wifebeater like jonathon in the last series...I don't hate him though, he's just doing what he has to do to win a million. You'd all do the same things he's doing if it meant having a better chance at winning. Oh man, those gay guys are shit, they're just TOO gay. Get rid of them.

tempco

HSC
BTW, don't read the fourth page of the BOSTON ROB - hate or love thread. it has a spoiler in it.

Cab31

HSC
nekkid said:
BTW, don't read the fourth page of the BOSTON ROB - hate or love thread. it has a spoiler in it.
Yeah i wrote to a mod and asked them to delete JAVAs post but the problem is that heaps of ppl quoted him when they abused him so the spoiler is still there.
I'll have to ask them to delete all of them too.
Thanks a lot JAVA for wrecking my thread. :mad:
nekkid and i were having an awsome battle! :uhhuh:

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
I love Rob and Amber.

Smart, manipulative, asshole, whatever you want to call him, he's great.

I personally think they make a good team.
How many times have you seen them bickering? :)

That's the way to play the game!
Whoever said it's unfair for them to be in the show, well...life sucks shit happens.
It's only TV, it's only a game. and 1 mil is great.

Cab31

HSC
OK guys the BOSTON ROB thread is active again. I got the mods to delete that idiots spoiler.
So vote away (but dont go there if u are going to vote that u love him) ;)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I can't get enough of this show. Did anyone watch that Amazing Race marathon on Fox 8 about a month ago? That was awesome!

kow_dude

HSC
bazookajoe said:
I can't get enough of this show. Did anyone watch that Amazing Race marathon on Fox 8 about a month ago? That was awesome!
Yer, the amazing race rules...

Seabiscuit

HSC
I don't know if this has been raised before..
but does anyone think that rob and amber are given help by the Amazing Race producers to get ahead? e.g. Rob taking the penalty and not eating the meat. They made it seem like he thought it up and was such a good strategist, but could he have been told that he could do that by the show's creators?

And by the way I'm a Rob and Amber fan!

Cab31

HSC
Seabiscuit said:
I don't know if this has been raised before..
but does anyone think that rob and amber are given help by the Amazing Race producers to get ahead? e.g. Rob taking the penalty and not eating the meat. They made it seem like he thought it up and was such a good strategist, but could he have been told that he could do that by the show's creators?

And by the way I'm a Rob and Amber fan!
Nah i doubt it. You have to give it to rob that he is an amazing strategist. However, you also have to question how many other people out there come up with awsome strategies, but dont actually go through with them because they are unethical - like when he paid the bus driver not to open the back door.

tempco

HSC
rob probably did the common-sensical thing and asked one of the supervisors about the rulings. either that, or they were briefed about it before they started the race.

Cab31

HSC
Oh i am so pumped for lost and the amazing race tonight. I would seriously want to marry whoever is in charge of programming at channel 7 if they put alias on at 7.30 as well!!

OK all you rob-haters out there get your asses into the Rob poll and vote after he pisses u off tonight. If you have ne friends that hate him make them vote!!!

We are gonna win nekkid! u just watch!

Cab31

HSC
nekkid said:
<3 ALIAS. although season 4 is currently pretty meh.
Oh is it? that sucks ay! Its such an awsome show. You never know what to expect from it!

tempco

HSC
yeh, i used to love it, then after like 3 eps from season 4, i was like WTH DID THEY DO TO ALIAS!?

and then i stopped downloading eps.

back on topic, amazing race is like so cool.

Cab31

HSC
OMG how much do i want to be the host of the amazing race. Talk about best friggin job ever!
Think about it, cruise round to all these amazing locations, be on TV and get paid for it! Hello! i am so there!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)