The Amazing Race 7 (3 Viewers)

*mel*

nekkid said:
rob will. just you wait and see.

HAHAHA!! You poor unfortunate soul. I read about how the other teams will help Meredith and Gretchen. Does anyone wanna know?

tempco

HSC
nekkid said:
rob will. just you wait and see.
oops, when did I say that? i meant he would steal their clothes, sell them off on ebay and earn himself a few bucks.

*mel*

nekkid said:
oops, when did I say that? i meant he would steal their clothes, sell them off on ebay and earn himself a few bucks.
lol close! it's not that bad, though i wouldn't put it past him.

Ok this is straight out of the TV Week...

"Wearing borrowed clothese from rival team-mates Uchenna and Joyve, the couple start up a collection for taxi money. Most of the Racers chip in, with the exception of Rob and Amber, who feel the older couple are using their accident to gain an advantage.

"They're the biggest con artists in the game," complains Rob."

What a dick!!!!

tempco

HSC
haha, that was a given though.

strategically, it would be wise to chip in, so if they ever ended up in the oldies' position, they would be able to get some money. unless they are confident enough to think that they would never end up last, which is probably the case.

*mel*

nekkid said:
haha, that was a given though.

strategically, it would be wise to chip in, so if they ever ended up in the oldies' position, they would be able to get some money. unless they are confident enough to think that they would never end up last, which is probably the case.

arrogant is the only word to describe them

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Awww I am such a fan of Meredith and Gretchen! When I am old, I hope I am as cool as them with such a great attitude!!!!

tempco

HSC
jeez, i have officially denounced my Rob-support. can't believe they didn't even ask if the guys were ok. fair enough they didn't stop, but his comments after were terrible.

tempco

HSC
phil is the man. "did you see a wreck at all?" haha

<3 phil

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Yay Meredith and Gretchen are still safe! YAY! I am so happy!

Ray is an asshole, so I am so glad he is out.

But what a close finish! GREAT television!

Last edited:

tempco

HSC
that was an awesome end. AWESOME!

brothers are my favourite team.

god, why aren't there more TAR watchers on here?

Last edited:

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I know.... how GREAT was it!!!! On the edge of your seat TV!!!!!

Poor cameraman, I missed a little bit, how hurt was he? He probably didn't have a seatbelt on because he was filming.

tempco

HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
I know.... how GREAT was it!!!! On the edge of your seat TV!!!!!

Poor cameraman, I missed a little bit, how hurt was he? He probably didn't have a seatbelt on because he was filming.
well, phil said that he was going to be alright, so it's probably cuts and bruises.

my whole family was literally screaming during the foot race. almost dropped my laptop :D

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
rob and amber are such tossers......i love it when phil makes contestants feel bad, remember jonathon and victoria ? lol

kow_dude

HSC
Rob is such a fag for not even slowing down or scrolling the window. Amber felt embarassed when Phil asked whether or not did they stop. So money-hungy Rob is.

kow_dude

HSC
Does anyone know why Rob and Amber were labelled as the "experts" ?!?

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Woooh TAR is on at 7.30 next week. I'm thinking maybe they're getting good ratings so it goes into a better timeslot.

I WAS supporting Rob & Amber...until now. They could've at least asked out the window if the guys were ok.

The race will pretty much be boring from here, Ray and Deana were the only couple to even bicker, all the others just get along.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)