The Amazing Race 7 (1 Viewer)

kow_dude

HSC
yenta said:
The race will pretty much be boring from here, Ray and Deana were the only couple to even bicker, all the others just get along.
True. It's a shame how they came from 1st to last, even when the brothers were delayed.

tempco

HSC
yenta said:
The race will pretty much be boring from here, Ray and Deana were the only couple to even bicker, all the others just get along.
i doubt it'll get boring. the good stuff happens during the latter part of the race.

and great time slot change!

*mel*

nekkid said:
jeez, i have officially denounced my Rob-support. can't believe they didn't even ask if the guys were ok. fair enough they didn't stop, but his comments after were terrible.
i am so proud of you :D

tempco

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
i am so proud of you :D
haha yep, i have seen the light. too bad I can't change my poll choice. my new TAR infatuation is phil! :D

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I hate that Rob guy's accent! wtf is it?! it makes him sound "slow"

*mel*

Minai said:
I hate that Rob guy's accent! wtf is it?! it makes him sound "slow"
i know!! it's so ugly. Especially how he says "Ambah"!

*mel*

nekkid said:
haha yep, i have seen the light. too bad I can't change my poll choice. my new TAR infatuation is phil! :D
lol infatuation, ey? that sounds a bit raunchy....

*mel*

nekkid said:

you know you want to get raunchy too.
ewww nooo! i don't like him like you do. memba when mirna (i think that was her name) was obsessed with phil in one of the seasons.

she was the one that was with charla (the dwarf - i loved her), and every time they came to a pitstop she HAD to hug phil. lol ahh that was entertaining.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
phil is freakin awesome! you could tell he was pissed off with rob and amber for not stopping to ask if the brothers were ok.. i was goin off so loud when they just drove past. Every other team did, and Lynn and Alex even put their 2nd position (is that what it was?) on the line when they got out of the car and went over to them and waited with them. I love Lynn and Alex! I felt so sorry for the brothers though, when they were on the pitstop and they were hugging and crying and stuff *tear* aww it was soo good! :)

Cab31

HSC
Rob and amber. What can you say. They didnt even care. "its a race phil" says rob.
Sounds a lot like 'Its a game jeff'.
Disgraceful

tempco

HSC
_muse_ said:
I felt so sorry for the brothers though, when they were on the pitstop and they were hugging and crying and stuff *tear* aww it was soo good! :)
i know, that was awesome. good stuff... <3 brothers.

cab31 - http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showpost.php?p=1591292&postcount=190

:D

**MeL**88 said:
ewww nooo! i don't like him like you do. memba when mirna (i think that was her name) was obsessed with phil in one of the seasons.

she was the one that was with charla (the dwarf - i loved her), and every time they came to a pitstop she HAD to hug phil. lol ahh that was entertaining.
yes, i remember mirna and charla... they were hilarious. really sad when they had to leave though :(

kow_dude

HSC
Mirna and Charla played the amazing race very well! They got eliminated because one of their flights were delayed which costed them the game. They're kool people.....

Cab31

HSC

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
The gay fags piss me off almost as much as Rob. Just the way they talk like SUPER gay, I seriously can't stand it.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Charla rocked.... Mirna was annoying sometimes.

Does anyone remember the gay guys (a long time ago, maybe even the first or second series) who decided to spend a nice night in a hotel pampering themselves and hence lost. LOL how funny.

I think the game has gotten tougher, they used to get more money I think back when it started..... but there weren't any non elimination rounds.

M!ss B

i missed the ep last nite.. wat hpnd? didnt the brothers hav a car crash or sumthin?

kow_dude

HSC
04gurl said:
i missed the ep last nite.. wat hpnd? didnt the brothers hav a car crash or sumthin?
Yer, the brothers' car flipped over and it looked terrible !!!!

Chicago

Now how heavy is that??!!
HSC
Hey guys, i was just wondering, do any of you d/l episodes of the current amazing race?? and if so do u use bit torrent or something else??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)